Annoying classmates?

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

Master of the Mystic Arts
Towns Folk
For me, high school could be easy. But, I have some very loud and obnoxious classmates. They're very loud, vulgar, and rude. Well, some of them, I thankfully have a few friends in my group. But my classmates talk and shout a lot. We constantly get corrected by teachers but for some reason, my classmates can't learn that lesson. I mean, they're not mean, but they're loud and wild. But they're nice guys. (Most of them) So, do you guys have any annoying classmates?

I have a few annoying classmates in my class. But rather than annoying, I'd prefer saying 'entertaining'. Lots of them joke around, say jokes or puns and sometimes it's just really funny just to watch :rotfl: They sometimes make these weird trends which tbh, I do not know how they make it.

Luckily, I don't have as much of these kinds of people as some of the other classes, which are much ruder. >.<)/

I finished my high school two and a half years ago but even then I still remember like it was yesterday. There was this guy that I still see around in my town and he was making everyone laugh even during classes. Then, there was me (yes, I was loud too) because I had the loudest laugh than everyone else. When I laughed, whole school could hear me (literally). Then there was this other guy who would just be weird, loud and he would disturb everyone in their classes and I kinda hated him because I constantly tried to concentrate on lessons and that guy would disturb the teacher and teacher would be angry at all of us and, well, you know what happens if you angry the teacher :sorry:

French Immersion- Where all the good kids and the jerks are separated. But this year one of the English classes had all but 1 of the grade 7 troublemakers. And that consumes 3/4 of the class. We used make jokes about how if the final joker was in that class, the school would need to hire a prison guard for a teacher!

I feel like these type of people are in the more easier classes, at least from my perspective. For instance, in my advanced classes, I tend to see less of these types of people in the harder classes then in my normal classes. Sadly enough though, this cant be true in every situation, and I see some idiots who get themselves in big trouble in these advanced classes also.

For some reason,its like almost everyone has a split personality,one time they are normal people,but the other they turn into dank vine memers (i losed braincells while typing that).
And then there are these beautiful really annoying immature people who consider themselves mature for some reason.
Luckily,the teacher usually can diss the students who interrupt the lesson.

Right now I live in a really good school district so the kids here arn't really annoying but they joke around a lot in class which is kind of entertaining.
I used to live in a different state where the school area was worse and it was really reflected on by the people there. Kids would commonly pull the fire alarm to get out of class, stupidly brag about it later, then ended up getting caught. It was cool to get out of class the first few times I was there, then it got really annoying.

Yeah!

I had a very annoying classmate, which, joy sat behind me and was right behind me in line... I homeschool now, so I don't have that guy anymore... He was pretty rude, had an annoying voice, and sung stupid songs...

Yeah!

I had a very annoying classmate, which, joy sat behind me and was right behind me in line... I homeschool now, so I don't have that guy anymore... He was pretty rude, had an annoying voice, and sung stupid songs...
The only thing stopping me from thinking that this is me is the fact that I sit infront of two girls and one boy and they are fine with me singing songs that are Undertale parodys. And they haven't resorted to home schooling...

Reactions: SmashChamp
yeah there was this ver very very annoying girl in my class which sung every stupid song there is. And when she coughed she never covered her mouth so all her spit went on to a persons cloths. And also SHE WAS MASSIVE she had so many things for lunch I thought they woulnd never end. also she was roude to the teacher and never stopped talking

My entire Econ class lol. It's so hard to concentrate when everyone's yelling "DAMN DANIEL" across the room, but these kids have high grades cuz they cheat on all the tests he gives us >.>
I get A's because I actually studied and this honestly kinda upsets me, but I like to keep in mind who's gonna be better off in college :p

yeah I et as too but I DO STUDY i did cheat once:sorry::vomit::whistle::drool:

yeah I et as too but I DO STUDY i did cheat once:sorry::vomit::whistle::drool:
We all did once. It's fine. Just don't make it a habit and you're good :p

We all did once. It's fine. Just don't make it a habit and you're good :p
Yeah. I cheated on a math test before and got a hundred AND got away with it and no one found out. Unlike a certain classmate I mentioned before was stupidly caught cheating on a quiz. Like, literally, he is on the very opposite side of the room than the teacher AND sits in the left hand corner of the teacher's point of view AND still got caught. Whereas me at the time, was in the middle of the room.

Yeah. I cheated on a math test before and got a hundred AND got away with it and no one found out. Unlike a certain classmate I mentioned before was stupidly caught cheating on a quiz. Like, literally, he is on the very opposite side of the room than the teacher AND sits in the left hand corner of the teacher's point of view AND still got caught. Whereas me at the time, was in the middle of the room.
Lmao, seating strats. I like it.

Theres alot of annoying people in all of my class periods, it's literally just a struggle just to get from one class period to another. Like after every period the hallways are PACKED with annoying people fighting, horsing around and using vulgar language and telling dirty jokes. Sometimes i just wish they could all just go to a seperate school for annoying peeps :p

...I was one of the most annoying peeps :oops:

Bragging in English, joining groups out of self-interest, making some really dry comments, things like that.

It happens when you dislike most peeps on your classroom and the only ones you like are teachers

My time in grade school had annoying people, especially my English class senior year. I ended up telling people to be quiet while me and a classmate (who wasn't particularly liked by the class because she was one of those goth/emo/whatever girls and was just overall into things the class thought was weird, but I had known her since elementary school and had no problems with her) while we were presenting. It was just a typical grade school experience for me though. There were annoying people, but it's to be expected at that age. xD

I hadn't really experienced any annoying people in community college, other than a friend who always shares her boy problems with me, but I just sorta brush that off for the most part) and some of the super loud people in the food area of the student center once it opened. Last semester though, at my university, I've had a couple annoying people in my classes. One was in my 50 minute class that met once a week, and he would always ask the stupidest questions to the presenters. Some of them even made me want to face palm. There was also another relatively annoying girl in my Shakespeare class. Apparently she didn't do too well though from what I heard, despite taking extensive notes, because she didn't even show up for the final (and no one knows why).

I just try to avoid the annoying people though outside of class. If I have to deal with them, I will, but if I don't, I won't.

Oh my gosh, I feel your pain!
Like, all my classmates are rude, loud, disruptive, etc.. Especially in my Algebra II class, where the teacher leeps getting interrupted and always has to yell at the annoying classmates. And for some reason, she has a pretty bad reputation, since people say she's not very nice. But honestly, it's not her fault! The class is always so rude! Heck, they sometimes play annoying music OUT LOUD. Oh, and don't get me started on the fact that everyone's so obsessed with Snapchat and other ridiculous stuff! I mean, there's nothing wrong with liking Snapchat, it's just that people obsess over it WAY too much! There are very few sane people in my Algebra II class.
It was similar in my 9th Grade English class last year, except it was a bit worse. People threw food, they got into fights, etc..
Luckily, though, it's summer, so I don't have to deal with them for a while.

It's so hard to concentrate when everyone's yelling "DAMN DANIEL" across the room
I totally feel ya, dude! That meme ruined my real name.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know those kids that are bad and don't pay attention yeahhhh. There are THREE of them, one yells Potato and random stuff, one says DAB DANIEL, is really annoying, think he has friends, then the third one goes to her "Friends" and talks to them not listening to the teacher to go back to her seat. This is my first period. It's amazing, everyone hates them except the first one. The teacher gave her first major Infraction to the first person, it's like a madhouse there.

(After reading this I can't read it again)

Back