Any cheap but good wii u games or any that are on sale for under 30 dollars?

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
I REALLY need some wii u games but are there anything cheap?

Well you get Sonic all star racing transformed, ZombiU, or Batman Arkham city Armor Edition at Wal-Mart (that's if they have it there) but if you looking for some eshop games, I recommend: Shovel Knight, Shantae Pirate curse, Ducktales: remastered, and Earthbound.

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
Well you get Sonic all star racing transformed, ZombiU, or Batman Arkham city Armor Edition at Wal-Mart (that's if they have it there) but if you looking for some eshop games, I recommend: Shovel Knight, Shantae Pirate curse, Ducktales: remastered, and Earthbound.
Thanks! I will probably buy batman and sonic lost world most likely.

ZombieU and Injustice were $ 20,00 everyone (I think) on Eshop, I don't know if it still cheap or don't... Maybe!

Super Mario galaxy 1 and 2 are pretty good and I think they are around the 20$ price range which is pretty good. Injustice is good too only if you really like fighting games. There's also some indie games like shovel knight and shantae you might want to check out

Super Mario galaxy 1 and 2 are pretty good and I think they are around the 20$ price range which is pretty good. Injustice is good too only if you really like fighting games. There's also some indie games like shovel knight and shantae you might want to check out
I am a huge Mario fan and already have those games but not shovel knight. I may buy shovel knight.

Reactions: Knight Rain
I get Mario Galaxy 2 for $ 9.99 on the first week, now it's for 19,99 but I think it still good!

I get Mario Galaxy 2 for $ 9.99 on the first week, now it's for 19,99 but I think it still good!
Yeah it is a great game but Super mario 3d world is a lot better. Do you have club nintendo, just wondering. If you got some pins, please give a private chat to me, I am willing to give play coins for them.

Reactions: Rockback
Yeah it is a great game but Super mario 3d world is a lot better. Do you have club nintendo, just wondering. If you got some pins, please give a private chat to me, I am willing to give play coins for them.

Yeah, 3D is really better! I would like to help you, but I'm in the same situation, I'm trying to get elite before march. But I hope someone help us... march is my birthday by the way! haha

Yeah, 3D is really better! I would like to help you, but I'm in the same situation, I'm trying to get elite before march. But I hope someone help us... march is my birthday by the way! haha
Lol, seems like you will get the codes! My birthday is in September sadly.....

Lol, seems like you will get the codes! My birthday is in September sadly.....

My girlfriend's birthday is in September too! xD

Reactions: Rangercraft123 and TheSpiritedWarrior
yes there are many games for under 30 bucks like zombie u super Mario glaxay and other cool games

My girlfriend's birthday is in September too! xD
Omg, that is cool!

Reactions: Rockback
There's assassins creed 3 for 20 there's also shovel knight or earthbound

Reactions: Rangercraft123 and TheSpiritedWarrior
Injustice is a great fighting game. It's $20 and I like it better than SSB because it has better graphics.

You could possibly find alot of good games for under $30 if you look on amazon or ebay, which are both considerbly cheaper than retail prices (or at least in the UK it is) I recommend getting second hand games if you can't use amazon or ebay.

Do you mean e-shop games too? Because I think Mario vs. Donkey Kong Tipping stars is a pretty funny game for 20$!
It enjoyed me till now for like 20 hours, and you can be very creative with the level editor!

Well, if you are looking for great games under $30.00, I have a few recommendations. First, look into Shovel Knight, which offers a faithful recreation of an 8-bit game with an excellent story to boot. If it's not your style, perhaps try Watchdogs, which, while it is not known for being an excellent game, will keep you entertained for quite a few hours, especially online with friends.

You should get Mario 3D world or The Legend of Zelda if you like to play adventure games I really recommend these games to you also Mario 3D world lets you play a lot of worlds and you have to save fairies instead of saving princess peach this game is more different you can play as her and the Legned of Zelda Wind Maker HD just focuses on protecting your island and defeating evil characters both these games have been bought by millions of people therefore it made it to Nintendo Selects and Nintendo Selects games cost $19.99 dollars and it's a really good deal.

Look at nintendo selects for great 20$ wii u games. Shovel knight is a great deal for how much it costs. The steam World Series is pretty good, and bit trip runner 2 is good too.

Back