Any games you'd love to see a Switch port of?

• Thread starter Hibiki_Kuze
  • Start date
Hibiki_Kuze

Hibiki_Kuze

SMT Fan
Towns Folk
With Ys 8 having a Switch port confirmed, are there any other games you'd love to see on the Switch? Personally, I'd love Persona 5 - most SMT games are already on Nintendo consoles, so it'd make sense imo.

Reactions: Duffy
I'd like to see Arcana Heart 3 emerge on the switch. And a lot of other games like... Rain world, Nefarious, The Mummy De-mastered. And a new Kid Icarus too.

Reactions: Leafeon1010
I want Dragon Ball Fighter Z on Switch. ArcSys (the developers of the game) said they were open to it but no news about it as of now...

I hope several well-known sports titles would be ported to the Switch, from Pro Evolution Soccer, Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu (a baseball game) and also NBA Live series among others.

My top two for now are Overwatch and Danganronpa. Out of the two I feel Danganronpa has the better shot at happening. I love having visual novels on handhelds and the audicene is there for it. Zero Escape and Ace Attorney do well enough, so I feel and hope one day the Danganronpa series comes over. Overwatch is just Overwatch and I would love to have that, but I feel it's way less likely to happen.

Reactions: Duffy
Definitely a fotnite port, nintendo would get more sells probably and plus fortnites free lol. Probably a skyward sword remake and plus id say a smash port but the already announced that, so im reallh hyped.

Honestly, I just want to see the eshops virtual console make a comeback for the Switch.
Wouldn't it be great to play old school Nintendo games on the go??
And yea I know, 3ds virtual console, but still, fingers crossed for a Switch version :thumbsup:

I think this topic has come up before but some games I'd like ported (although unlikely) are Persona 3. And Persona 4. And Persona 5. Also preferable Persona 3 FES and Persona 4 Golden. These games would also sell very well in my opinion, as nintendo seems to have a much higher percentage of rpg players then sony or microsoft. Also would just sell well because PERSONA ON NINTENDO! But alas this is unlikely to happen.

Fortnite

Give me all the free to play stuff. Fortnite, plaadins, just give me some free stuff to play. Im super broke right now

Back