Any Krystal Fans?

• Thread starter Scraggy32
  • Start date
Scraggy32

Scraggy32

Scraggy FTW
Towns Folk
I'm sure there are a lot of you who are familiar with Krystal from the Star Fox games, so I wanted to post a thread dedicated to her. In my opinion it would be kinda cool to see her in future titles or even see her in a Spinoff title of her own. So what are your thoughts? (Just remember to keep this appropriate and not to have anything too Negative, regardless everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I don't want anyone to shoot those opinions down)

I'd be interested in playing a Krystal spinoff. :cat:
Or, y'know...
they could've just put her in Smash Bros. from the start... ;w;
I mean, Falco? Really?? ooh, how incredibly interesting. His moves and final smash are nothing like Fox's.....

Anyway, yeah. She's cute. :cat:
Though I can't say I'm super familiar with her personality, seeing as I haven't played the Starfox game on the Gamecube. ;w;

Or, y'know...
they could've just put her in Smash Bros. from the start... ;w;
I mean, Falco? Really?? ooh, how incredibly interesting. His moves and final smash are nothing like Fox's.....
Falco has been in Smash before Krystal has even been around. Why change that? Maybe for more female representation but that's it.

I don't think many people besides serious gamers really know Krystal. I mean she's from a game many people including myself have never played and I have no idea what her personality is like? Is she cocky, flirty, or clumsy? I have no idea.

Are you talking about the world famous hamburger chain, Krystal, known for their bite-sized hamburgers and other highly fattening "delicacies?" Seriously though, she was added in as a shove-off from another game, called "Dinosaur Planet" or something like that. However, I will say that she fits in with the rest of the series pretty well.

Back