Spin Off Anyone else like pkmn rumble world ?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
I've played both pokemon rumble blast and rumble world, but to be honest i am more fond of rumble world with its varied systems that differs from rumble blast, i will list next below:

1 the diamonds system i personally feel the diamonds system might actually be something that makes rumble a little easier for various reasons, especially when it comes to reviving if you fail a stage which is only 2 diamonds to retry (I loved this). While i do understand the '3 strikes your out' idea in rumble blast, i respect this change Nintendo made which can really pay off for a hard fight like arceus (this was absolute chaos in rumble blast for me, i would die so many times and have to luck out finding a new one, his judgement attack is very nasty and can kill even max level pokes within seconds since its a homing attack. Using diamonds in rumble world was real life saver here. Most difficult boss in pkmn rumble ever)

2 the nice graphics+Mega evolution i loved the revised graphics in this game and seeing mega evolution added made the game even more exciting. =) this is one of the first things i took notice of when i played the game and it still has me pleased. Mega evolution was one of my biggest favorites ever introduced into the pokemon series and being someone who loved rumble blast, this being added made me like rumble world even more, both of these made the gameplay very beautiful and pleasant for me

Thats my opinion on this game so far, i think my character is rank 63 or 64 at the current time and im still loving this game :p

Meh, I played it until I got my balloons finished. I was a pretty avid player, but that all feel out after a while:

1. The random stages are sometimes a huge waste of time and diamonds. Even when the lucky balloon, I still couldn't get much done.

2. The diamonds. I feel like they could've done a better job with that system. When you get far into the game, free diamonds are hard to come by, to the point where spending the 2 diamonds to come back to life just isn't worth it unless it's a legendary you're battling. The reason I was able yup beast Pokemon Picross without spending a cent was because I could get gems at a constant rate and made it my daily routine, but I can't do that inn this game.

3. Quests are okay, but even they run out eventually. Plus, at later parts of the game the free diamonds you get from them are miniscule in comparison to the demands you need to fulfill to progress in the game.

I did have some fun playing it though, so it wasn't bad, just felt like some things could be different.

I downloaded it but when I heard it was going to get a physical release I deleted it. I'll get to it at some point, but I'll play the physical version.

Reactions: Kadaj
I downloaded it but when I heard it was going to get a physical release I deleted it. I'll get to it at some point, but I'll play the physical version.

I actually own the physical version :p thats the one with my rank 64 progress heh =) not sure if you heard this but the most notable difference with the physical version is the mini transactions got removed, plus you start with this mine thing that gives 40 diamonds daily (not sure how to get this in digital copy, but i hear you buy 3000 diamonds and then you get it as present). May not sound like much but i think it was pretty cool =)

Reactions: Duffy
I got it but didn't really enjoy it to be honest. I got bored after like 2 days of it and just stopped playing it. Was fun at first but then just started getting a bit boring. It probably could of been better I think.

I got it but didn't really enjoy it to be honest. I got bored after like 2 days of it and just stopped playing it. Was fun at first but then just started getting a bit boring. It probably could of been better I think.
hmm, i see. was it because of the wait times on the balloons that you get after reaching a certain early rank (i think it was rank 4 or 5, cant remember which)? i used to know someone who said he hated games that do this and he also got bored of it quickly (most likely for said reason). i personally like it way more than rumble blast especially since the display in the game is much better than rumble blast resolution/ graphics, but overall this one kept me more interested and less frustrating than rumble blast was even later on. there was only one battle request from the king i decided to skip/ not beat because it was pretty absurd (i think its championship X probably the last) and when i found out about the reward for it which was a costume idc about i chose to ignore this one since it seemed like too much for too little. other than that it was very manageable and i still enjoy it whenever im in the mood to play :p

I didn’t like being unable to progress without paying even after farming for weeks.

I didn’t like being unable to progress without paying even after farming for weeks.

Oh yeah I hated that too. I do not pay real money for any of those games. I like playing without paying.

I've only played the original Pokémon Rumble. I like it okay. Would anyone recommend me Pokémon Rumble World? Or like, nah?

I've only played the original Pokémon Rumble. I like it okay. Would anyone recommend me Pokémon Rumble World? Or like, nah?
well id suggest rumble world since i found that game much easier than rumble blast, rumble blast was my first pkmn rumble game and it was okay until i got to like 4th section/ gaunlet, then it got pretty brutal and nasty. fortunately i managed to make it through ok but if you want something easier then go for rumble world unless you dont like wait times and are unwilling to spend money for extra diamonds (there is a physical version which i own if you dont want microtransactions so this is a way around that if you can find a physical copy available somewhere), if you want something that can get more brutal later on then get rumble blast. both were good in my opinion but i enjoyed rumble world more

I've played it a little bit I didn't like the fact that I had to spend money to play the game so I don't play it often.

When this game first came out, I was an extremely avid player. (I don’t play Pokémon, but this game got me hooked for some reason. XD) I made it really far too, with at least 400 or so different Pokémon under my belt. But then, it got way too hard to earn Poké Diamonds, and I wasn’t willing to buy any, so I quit.

When this game first came out, I was an extremely avid player. (I don’t play Pokémon, but this game got me hooked for some reason. XD) I made it really far too, with at least 400 or so different Pokémon under my belt. But then, it got way too hard to earn Poké Diamonds, and I wasn’t willing to buy any, so I quit.
I agree with you. I hate how you are practically forced to pay money. Thats why I don't like the free games. They always come at a cost.

Back