Anyone excited for Star Fox Zero?

• Thread starter Scraggy32
  • Start date
Scraggy32

Scraggy32

Scraggy FTW
Towns Folk
Now that the Official release date is November 20th, is anyone excited about getting it. I of course plan on pre-ordering it soon.

I'm not.

The only games I was excited for were Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem (now known as Tokyo Mirage Sessions) and Zelda U. Now that we have more information about Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I'm no longer interested in it, so yeah..

I might check out some gameplay of Star Fox Zero when it's available. Who knows, I might change my mind.

I'm not.

The only games I was excited for were Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem (now known as Tokyo Mirage Sessions) and Zelda U. Now that we have more information about Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I'm no longer interested in it, so yeah..

I might check out some gameplay of Star Fox Zero when it's available. Who knows, I might change my mind.
Marcy boi, play it :vampbutnotvamp:

The controls take some getting used to but it's really fun when you get the hang of things :3

As for me: I was excited when it was announced and excited all the way to the end, and even though I've unlocked so many missions I haven't got them all yet :3 Truly a great game in my opinion.

in my opinion, its the best of the series, its more frenetic than the others, and its challenging

In all honesty, I believe I have only ever really and truly played one Star Fox game ever, aside from a tad bit from the original 64 one, which was barely. But by that one game alone, I have become so fond of Star Fox as a whole and I think I'd love to check the new game out for sure!

As someone who played Star Fox 64 all day in the N64 era. I can say I've really enjoyed Star Fox Zero, not only because it takes the same history from SF64, because just like that game, Nintendo made something new and fun.
I know some people complain about the motion controls, but just like "The Wonderful 101", another great game from Platinum Games, it takes time to master the controls.
I know some people also complain about the graphics. Yes, the graphics aren't mind-blown, but remember this game runs at 60 fps in BOTH the TV and the gamepad, it's a little sacrifice to keep the action flowed.
And just like any good Platinum Games production, you'll have to play over and over to get 100%
It's not a long game, but hey, just like SF64, and it's fun.

I just remembered I don't even have a Wii U....gonna be awhile before I can try it bluhhhh.

I have truly enjoyed it!

While I was originally extremely hyped for Star Fox Zero, after seeing the review scores come in and the general player reaction be a hearty "meh", I became quite disinterested with the whole thing. Seriously, the first new Star Fox in years, and this was the very best they could do?

The mistake they made with star fox zero isn’t that its not a good game, but that they decided to use gimmicks rather than just using the gameplay they know is good, 64 gameplay. Until Nintendo realizes that star fox doesn’t need all the gimmicks, no star fox will surpass 64. Zero is very good at making the gimmick they have fun though. It’s different but still fun.

Back