PC Anyone here play any of 'The Sims' Games?

• Thread starter xxDriftingAway
  • Start date
xxDriftingAway

xxDriftingAway

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
I love the franchise and wanted to see if anyone else plays?
If so, what style of gameplay do you have?

I play TS4 and I like to play challenges. I rarely ever play with families.

I play TS4 quite often, I got it when it originally came out, lived through all the lovely bugs and hilarious glitches, but I unfortunately don't have any of the DLCs..

I have a few of the sims games for the DS too, like Sims 2. Most of my time spent in the sims games though is just designing houses and making characters! I very much enjoy making characters, and in Sims games, especially TS4, character creation is so great and so much fun to use. You can make characters exactly how you'd like them to look, which is fantastic!

I played the first Sims game and The Sims: Bustin' Out when I was really young. Things always fell apart very quickly and I would get left with a house on fire where everyone was starving and peeing their pants while child protection services took the baby away :rotfl:

I want to play Sims 4.

Back when I was a kid, I got a preowned copy of Sims 2 once, or it might've been Sims 3... can't remember. It was on the Playstation 2, anyway, at least.

Don't really remember much about it other than, at one point, one of my sims died and the grim reaper came. I was only a kid at the time and it scared me so much that I never touched the game again. Of course, I was much more easily scared back then, too... I've certainly changed a lot in that department.

I'm not really sure what else I did in the game besides from that. The reaper is the only thing I remember at all, maybe I only played it for an hour or two before I got to that part. Ah well. At least I managed to get Tetris World in a discount offer with the game, at least, which I fondly remember enjoying a lot more.

Back