Anyone Play Heroes of the Storm?

• Thread starter SuperMikeX
  • Start date
SuperMikeX

SuperMikeX

MangakaMike
Towns Folk
I am an Overwatch player. I want to get the oni Genji skin in the next two days by doing the Nexus challenge. Sadly, I have to play five matches with a friend in order to do so. I don't know anyone irl that plays HotS, so I was wondering if any other Overwatch players would want to help me out. Also, the officer D.va skin comes out next week and other overwatch prizes for the next 3-4 weeks. If you want to help me out please comment your blizzard battle tag down below.(comment fast Oni Genji only has two more days ; - ;.

How is HotS even connected with Overwatch? Someone mentioned it in the shoutbox one time but it looks like a different game.

@SkyHuntress and @Kick_Ali both play Overwatch. @Traidable too.

Reactions: Traidable
How is HotS even connected with Overwatch? Someone mentioned it in the shoutbox one time but it looks like a different game.

@SkyHuntress and @Kick_Ali both play Overwatch. @Traidable too.
It's published by the same company, Blizzard. They have added Overwatch heroes in Heroes of the storm as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc

It s a different game, but it's a Blizzard game. It basically connects the different Blizzard words (Diablo, Overwatch, WoW and so on) into 1 game, HotS. It's also a free game \o/

For the next few weeks they're doing cross-over events since they're bringing across more Overwatch themed things into HotS. So, first week was Oni Genji skin (A return of it, this is the second time they've now put out this skin) for your Overwatch game if you played 5 of any kind of match with a friend (And some rewards for HotS too), week 2 is Officer DVA skin for Overwatch as well as an officer motorcycle mount for HotS if you play 5 quick match, ranked or unranked matches with a friend, week 3 is Offer DVA themed player icon and spray for Overwatch, as well as an Overwatch logo mount and other Officer DVA related things, and finally for week 4 there's 10 (normal) loot boxes for Overwatch and 10 Epic chests for HotS if you play 5 quick play, ranked or unranked games with a friend.

Reactions: Marc
Its too late I already got oni genji and officer dva

Anyone wanna do matches together add me: dilawer007#1981

Back