Anyone wanna help me hack my Chromebook?

• Thread starter JuicyFlare
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
JuicyFlare

JuicyFlare

Pedia's #1 most annoying troll and stalker
Towns Folk
The name says it all... :D Anyways, I want to hack my Chromebook, which is running on chrome OS. But first, I need to hack the blocker app the school put on it. Then I need to hijack the computer and enable what has been turned off by the administrators. This would include, the ability to enter developer mode, and powerwash, and other features that may have been disabled. Anyone wanna help me?

Reactions: Jisenku
Can you clean install Chrome OS back onto your drive from a USB recovery Chrome OS install flash drive which you can learn how to make from https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/6002417 ?

Is the hard drive or SSD drive on your Chromebook removable?

There are a few Chromebooks like the older Acer C720 and C7 which have removable storage which is not soldered to the motherboard circuit board. I read a posts online of people replacing the SSD on a Chromebook like the Acer C729, and replacing it with a bigger SSD which is more than 16GB in size, and reinstalling the Chrome OS operating system onto their new SSD with the Recovery drive for Chrome OS.

The name says it all... :D Anyways, I want to hack my Chromebook, which is running on chrome OS. But first, I need to hack the blocker app the school put on it. Then I need to hijack the computer and enable what has been turned off by the administrators. This would include, the ability to enter developer mode, and powerwash, and other features that may have been disabled. Anyone wanna help me?
They've blocked developer mode?

And are you sure you want to do this? This may seem a bit risky if it's the school's computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back