Phoenix Wright Anyone want a Ace Attorney Side game Complation on the 3ds?

• Thread starter Thewilliamspot1
  • Start date

Ace Attorney Side game compilation?

• Total voters
Thewilliamspot1

Thewilliamspot1

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I would like to see a pack with Apollo Justice, and Investagations 1-2. (Even though Investigations 2 didn't come out in USA.) Am I the only one who wants this or do you also want this?

You might actually be able find those online for pretty cheap. Although im pretty sure Apollo Justice is considered a main game, as everyone calls it and dual destinies four and five. I would, however, like to see an English release of investigations 2 on the eshop.

I'd love to see the Apollo Justice Ace Attorney and the Investigations 1 and 2 in the 3ds eShop :D The Apollo Justice game was pretty cool and still awesome with perceiving and it's a major part of the story so I wouldn't really see why not and the Investigation games were really awesome as well .

It shouldn't include Apollo Justice, as that is not a side game in the series.

But I would want the Investigations package, though.

It shouldn't include Apollo Justice, as that is not a side game in the series.

But I would want the Investigations package, though.
When I played through it, apollo justice felt like a fever dream. Wen I got to the second case, I genuinely felt like somthig that you would dream about with the whole panties thing and the kitakis and the noodle stand. Every time I saw phoenix that feeling would just intesify. If you played yu now the feeling. But I digress, I think it should be those three, but with a different, more clever title.

Tl;dr, apollo justice felt like a side game and it should be in a package with investigations with a clever title.

I would love to see them. I have only played the original three games, and i would like to be able to get them all at once. They are a great series.

Back