Apparently Chicken Wiggle is a thing

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Apparently there's a game called Chicken Wiggle and it's coming to the Nintendo 3DS. Similar to Super Mario Maker, you'll be able to make and share your stages using the game's built-in level editor.

The video below shows you the hero mask power-up.

Chicken Wiggle: HERO MASK

A new feature that has not been previously revealed is that Chicken Wiggle also features five unique power-ups. Players can use one or all power-ups in their level creations as they wish. This new gameplay footage shows the Hero Mask power-up, which enables the player to fly freely around the level
What do you think the other four power-ups are going to be? And are you getting the game? :D

Cool!

Why in God's name.

Reactions: Marc
At the first glance, I thought of it as some sort of Flappy Bird knockoff (probably it has to do with the character jumping without hitting the floor on the early parts of the trailer), but once I see it fully, thankfully it's not the case. And the fact that it also have some custom level tools like in Super Mario Maker got me intrigued.

We got a release date. In North America and Europe, it comes out on August 17th, 2017.

Some more details have been revealed :
  • You can share stages you've made online through the portal (search by ID or choose a category to find levels).
  • You can set different rules, themes and hints/tips for other players.
I'm really liking the ability to share and play other peoples' levels ^^

Reactions: 18
This looks like some shovel ware stuff . How much are they going to be selling it for? It doesn't look so bad but honestly not something that would interest me to much. I can say it is colorful but it seems like a lot of people wanna ride that maker game bandwagon now. I guess if it's popular and makes money who can really blame them for wanting to get in on it , right . I'm sure it will have it share of people who like the game so all the luck to it.

Reactions: 18
I think these types of games are great learning tools and they are as enjoyable as your imagination can make them. Being able to share your levels should be a default no matter what level maker they have so that's good. I don't plan on getting it but looking at the video this game looks extremely fun and simple with the possibility of making rage inducing challenges.

Back