Application Ideas?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
What applications would you like to see developed and released on the Wii U? Such as Youtube and Wii U chat. Just normal apps which would fit in our everyday life and be useful. It can be based on an app which exists already, if you're having trouble coming up with one. :p

This should be interesting. Games do not count. :p

Skype! There is wii u chat but skype would be such an amazing feature, do it nintendo! Its perfect with the gamepad! Also, I think an application that would be nice would be an innovative brain training app which could be used to refresh your brain or train it, that would be nice.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and Mikaya
The Wii U could have Facebook or a Twitter application on the Nintendo eshop because many people use social media in there daily life and I think Facebook or Twitter would be wonderful application for people who love to post on social or to check there friends status on a slightly bigger screen. :):cat:

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
Probably Skype or Twitch app :p

I would have loved to see Twitch become available for the WiiU, but alas, it just never came to pass. Twitch would have allowed WiiU gamers to stream their games over the internet, possibly allowing more people to see them and consider buying a WiiU for themselves. Oh well, at least there is still hope for the Switch.

Back