• eh¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheSoaringGalaxy

TheSoaringGalaxy

PLAYER OF GAMES
Towns Folk
TheeHoodedNinja
First,
it's been a while since I've been here, and i have to say - no matter how long i'm away from these forms, it's still my favorite forms and one of my favorite places on the internet and i'm glad to return and see it still here :hug:

Now.
I was looking at my phone the other day cause I love phone games because when I don't have access to my computer or DS or PS4 etc., it gives me something to play, and i swear those things are addictive lol. But, i go through my phone and kind clean it of obsolete or unused apps, apps i don't need, etc. and I saw I still have Pokemon go. Me personally I don't play it that much I really only use it if I go to the mall and i'm bored. So I'm thinking, "I don't play this app anymore, I don't see any reason to play it plus, I don't see anyone else play it, but i don't want to delete it just yet." So i'd figure i'd ask here to get some different opinions on the topic to see if there's anyone who still plays it and exactly why. Now don't get me wrong it was fun for a while, but it just died off a little for me.

While on the topic of Pokemon phone games, does anyone play any other Pokemon phone games such as Magikarp Jump or Pokemon Duel? Or is the whole Pokemon phone game thing just gone? None of my friends really play the Pokemon phone games anymore so can't really ask them but I personally like Pokemon Duel, although it is a bit different, I still find it enjoyable. Also, if anyone has any suggestions on any phone games or games in general i would love too hear (well see) them!:cool-pika:

Edit: I love Pokemon Shuffle as well :cat:

Last edited:
I play Pokémon go everyday
Not really, but I still play it, and mildly enjoy it especially when I’m traveling
And as they add more content such as gen 3 ghost types and that amazing lavender town remix
As for the other games...
I used to have duel and jump, but was kinda bored of them due to its extremely freemium feel, however shuffle I have on my 3ds and it is ok , and while it is freemium, it gives you stuff all the time so yeah... that’s what I think

I feel like the mobile games are actually more accessible, you don't need a special device to be able to play them. My mother just recently got into PoGo, and she loves it! I doubt they'll be going away anytime soon. Pokemon Go is still pretty huge, it's just comparatively to the vastness of players when it came out it seems like nobody's playing it anymore. When I go to the park though, I still meet other people playing it as well!

Yeah, us the only people who still play it are actual Pokémon fans. The only reason it was so popular was because of ar and real world Pokémon. I play it since it’s Pokémon not any thing else

Being completely honest, Magikarp Jump is the most adorable game ever! But other than that, The Pokemon Company needs to step it up with their mobile games. I mean, Pokemon Go is worthless to me because I'm not willing to spend money on it and there's just not enough similarities to the main Pokemon game series. I never really got into Pokemon Shuffle. Overall, their mobile games are just... meh. Like it'll entertain me for a bit and then I'm bored... wait, I guess that's kinda like how all mobile games are... but even just comparing Pokemon mobile games to mobile games in general, they all just seem mediocre. The free to start and in-app purchase style doesn't attract me in any way either.

Back