Are there any bullies in your school?

• Thread starter pokemon wiz kid
  • Start date
pokemon wiz kid

pokemon wiz kid

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I do remember this kid from 5th grade he was a complete bullie when a kid went to the bathroom he pulled his pants down! Thats the worst thing to do at school, also he sweard and well i wont get into the swearing part. So do you have any bullies at your school that are like this? Please put in the comments below

I smeared too but that didn't make me a bully, because I wasn't.
In elementary school there was this guy who would hit me with half of his power in my shoulder, but nevertheless it hurt like hell. And he would always hit me in my LEFT shoulder. I WRITE WITH A LEFT HAND :rage:

Reactions: 423
I myself used to be a bully but I made friends with kids in the nerdy group so now im not. Despite all of the news stories about highschool bullying I havnt actually witnessed it myself so I guesd it's mostly cyber in high school.

I witness FB roasting among irl friends everyday in my school. They always go on one of the quiet kid's walls and post derogatory negative comments and stuff all over her page, which is really saddening since she has some suicidal intent. I try helping her out but she tries playing it off everyday, I'm kinda scared if one day she's gonna go over...

I witness FB roasting among irl friends everyday in my school. They always go on one of the quiet kid's walls and post derogatory negative comments and stuff all over her page, which is really saddening since she has some suicidal intent. I try helping her out but she tries playing it off everyday, I'm kinda scared if one day she's gonna go over...
then be the best friend you can because none of that will matter after highschool so help her hold out till then

Yes, me.

Reactions: Blue Knight, 532 and Iridium Winter
There was a boy that got kicked out of my school for punching all the girls in the year after we got our jabs. He would attack the arm you had the injection in. He punched me in both arms because due to being a leftie, I had my jab in the other arm. We were over the moon when he was booted.

There are at least 5 bullies at my school (not many at all). They like to talk to me a lot, but not in a mean or harsh way, which is honestly surprising lol. I guess they don't see a reason to bully me, but I still feel bad about the other people they decide to harass. >_<

I will never be a bully, solely because I've been on the suicidal path before. It sucks

There arent bullies on my school.
We just have the unwritten rule that we need to be jerks to each other.
Its complicated.

Reactions: Mizunil
I myself used to be a bully but I made friends with kids in the nerdy group so now im not. Despite all of the news stories about highschool bullying I havnt actually witnessed it myself so I guesd it's mostly cyber in high school.
Normally it is, but every once in a while it finds its way back to school

I was bullied when I was much younger. Had a rock thrown at my head :panda:
I didn't have any problems with bullying in highschool because our class had only like 20 people who were really tight-knit and all liked each other.
Had to go through hazing by the seniors when I got to uni, which really sucked. That was a tough few weeks. Thankfully nothing too horrible (the stuff you read about >.<)/ )happened.

Hmmm... maybe the kid who felt the need to punch my autistic friend in the face today... (The ultimate d!ck move)

I do in fact do have bullies but like Oopa said they like to talk to me a lot.I sit with a person on the bus who punches me everyday because he doesn't get to sit on the outside :panda:.He's probably still in elementary school.Because that's pretty sad. Especially in Middle School >.>

I don't really think that I see anyone at school who I can define as a bully :p There are groups of students that actually acts as a gang but they're not really like that once you get to know them. Only a few students are often picked on by everyone, which is sad :/

Nobody bullies me though, 'cuz they know they shouldn't. That is something which I've known since forever xD

Bullies are in all schools, no matter what school you go to. Just ignore them, and you should be fine. I have seen some kids who were jerks, but I simply give a cool answer and become acquaintances if possible instead of being enemies.

I remember when I first got bullied, I cried from a guy 2 grades below from me. Pretty cringe worthy.

I am the bully!

Reactions: Mikaya, TheSpiritedWarrior, Iridium Winter and 1 other person
See, in elementary school and middle school, those were the best years of my life because I had a small class that was tight knit. (The graduating 8th grade class was so small, it got combined with the 7th grade class, and even then, there were only 8 kids, myself included.). And then I went to the living hell otherwise known as high school. First two years, I went to this private school filled with stereotypical racist white trash. I had no friends there, save for one kid who probably pitied me more then he actually liked me. It didn't help at grades were extremely important there, to the point where a girl had a mental breakdown because she got a 95 on a test, and this made everyone even more elitist. The teachers kinda encouraged this attitude, so I couldn't turn them for help. Because I had average grades, I was further isolated from everyone, and became a very quiet, depressed, withdrawn kid. This year, I switched to a public school, and nothing as really changed. I mean, I have friends now, albeit an extremely small pool of them, and my grades are better since public school is easier, but I still haven't quite recovered from that hellish last school. I'm still quiet and nhilistic, and I still am an outcast, and I don't these things will ever change in life. But it's cool, I've accepted it for the most part.

I usually somehow end up with friends that are bullied at one point or another. I remember back in fifth grade I had a friend that had long black hair and some of it would cover her face. The bully really did anything physical but he would caller her the Grudge. She looked like it didn't bother her but I knew it did. I remember confronting the bully but I forgot what I said I just know they stopped messing with her.

I also remember some years back before I joined Pedia I was on DeviantArt and had befriended someone who I later found out was having a hard time in real life. I only found out a out their life because because we would pm each other. Anyway a mass of folks started picking on her because her account was a Hetalia-Fullmetal Alchemist crossover account. They would say nasty things to her and tell her to get off the site etc etc.

I remember getting a journal message about all of this and I was sick of it. I'm the type that hates seeing the folks I care about hurt. Sure I didn't know her in real life, and I don't know you guys in real life but if we're friends and we talk to each other I would try to protect you or help you out if you're being bullied.

Anyway I went and the ones messing with her to lay off and that if they feel like being tiny children say whatever they deem worthy saying to me. Some of them laid off, the others came at me White Knight but blocked me so I couldn't go their accounts (like I would :rolleyes:). But within the following year my friend deactivated her account.:cry:

I thought I'd be free of bullies once college started. I was wrong. The thing is not only are other students unkind and slandering but even some staff members and lecturers too. For the kids that just don't have their own voice to fight back I really feel it for them and I try to help as much as I can. Although technically I don't have my own voice, I'm really lucky to have friends that help me fight the unkindness. Id advise you guys to align yourselves with other who have similar experiences or interests, I cant overemphasize how much strength comes in numbers and what you can get done with it.

Back