are using master seals early worth it

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Well we all know people love to master seal their units as fast as they can but is it worth it to do so. First of all i highly dislike master sealing units early because than you miss out on some stats that could help you when kit counts later on. The thing i like about master sealing early is that you can use higher class weapons earlier and be stronger. So do you think master sealing early is worth it or not

Never. You miss out on a bunch of levels which would get you better stats and if you Master Seal someone early they normally end up falling behind

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
Yeah, precisely.
Its kinda like icing your cake before its fully baked.

The only scenario where I could see it making sense would be if you're playing Lunatic and don't have any other way to field strong enough characters. I've yet to try it, so I'm not sure if you can use Boo Camp. Presumably you can, so it'd be better to grind experience that way until you can get through that level with your base class units.

As you all have been saying, if you want to maximize a unit, you need to wait to use the Master Seal until 20.

This may sound wrong and you may disagree as I am not the most hardcore player but sometimes I dont bother in awakening but fates yeah wait

As others have pointed out, don't. It makes characters miss out on extra levels they could get more stats from.

It doesn't really matter in Awakening though, if you're willing to grind for Second Seals...

Reactions: freezebot
yeah

I know, that feeling of wanting to master seal a unit once they hit Lv 10. But trust me , you will regret it in the future, when you realize how much stats they could have gotten if you had reached Lv 20 first (that's the max Lv) and then master sealed them.

The earliest I had to Master Seal a character was level 15 and no less than that. Missing out on a few levels is a waste. It's better to be able to use a character efficiently if levels were maxed out. I see Master Seals as an extension of their abilities and I guess also because it feels rewarding to have a character reach level 20.

Back