Are Zelda Games From Now On Getting A Remake Every 10 Years?

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
So this topic is a bit odd but I'm curious about it. You see, Wind Waker HD got a remake for the Wii U 10 years after (2003-2013) and Twilight Princess HD got a remake for the Wii U as well. (2006-2016) And the virtual console games for DS and GBA also seem to get a port to the Wii U 10 years later. So the next game would be Skyward Sword in 2022 and then Breath of The Wild in 2027.

Hmm that is kinda odd but I don't know if that was on purpose. As for a remake for Skyward Sword maybe since that could go to the switch and the graphics for it would be amazing . And for Breath of the Wild I really doubt that since we might be having a sequel for it. Besides we'd need a new console for it anyways. But you never know sometimes Nintendo does odd things and it could be possible.

I'd love to see more zelda games remade, however I don't want it to turn into a thing where the remake is considered the zelda game for a system. It kinda felt that way on the Wii u as breath of the wild felt more like the zelda for switch but was on Wii u just because it was originally going to be on it. I felt like Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD were more like the Zelda for the Wii u, even though they were remakes.

As long as we get Skyward Sword on the Switch in the foreseeable future, I'll be happy. The Wii is a frustrating console to work with and it's hard enough trying to find a copy of SS.

They are remaking the games every 10 years I think they shouldn't do this because many people have to buy the game again once a new console comes out just like The Legend of Zelda Wind Maker came out for the GameCube 15 years ago then it came out HD for the Wii U I used to have it for the GameCube ,but then I lost it sadly also the other day I was debating whether to buy Mario 3D world or The legend of Zelda Windmaker and of course I chose Mario 3D world since I was getting recommendations from people telling me to get it and I did.

Back