ARMS ARMS 4.0 Update: New Fighter - Misango - Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Arshan
  • Start date
Arshan

Arshan

The Gucci Mining Diamonds Gang
Towns Folk

What you see here is the newest character in ARMS, Misango.
Released with version 4.0. Update is already available.

What do you guys think of this new character? Personally I think he looks a little like Lucio from Overwatch. I've played him in arms and he seems pretty good. Glad Nintendo is still supporting ARMS!

Wow! I didn´t see this tráiler till now. Every now and then I watch anything ARMS related I want to go desperately to the nintendo eshop and get the game. The reason I haven´t picked it up yet is because I don´t have an extra pair of joy-cons, so I am guessing I will wait to purchase the game till I have more joy-cons.
Just watching the tráiler was really amazing, I love the fact that nintendo is supporting the game through dlc at no additional cost, that speaks good of the Company.

Wow! I didn´t see this tráiler till now. Every now and then I watch anything ARMS related I want to go desperately to the nintendo eshop and get the game. The reason I haven´t picked it up yet is because I don´t have an extra pair of joy-cons, so I am guessing I will wait to purchase the game till I have more joy-cons.
Just watching the tráiler was really amazing, I love the fact that nintendo is supporting the game through dlc at no additional cost, that speaks good of the Company.
Funny how you commented today, because the next character just came out and I made a thread about it...

Sorry! I haven´t been around recently

Back