Arrogarma

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
For years, everything I saw and assumed what would happen, has happened/repeated itself as I believed. I started to understand my thought my process and others around me, and could estimate and know what they were thinking: I know what they do before they'll do it.

Even when I put myself down, and assumed I was truly wrong. They'd prove me right, and act EXACTLY as I believed... I recently noticed this and can't help but wonder, if I've become arrogant because I'm seeing I'm right. Others that have angered me/said/did something I didn't like, later I am surprised to see them receiving something somewhat similar to what they did to me, and me kinda expecting it. I started to see them as people who aren't thinking beyond the point of what's directly in front of them, only planning for seconds ahead.

Have I become arrogant for thinking of people like this, seeing them as either enemies or beings who can't possibly think far ahead?

Don't connect everything that happened. They're all isolated incidents. You're tricking yourself into believing that you 'kinda expected it' only after it happened.

Reactions: Kakea
I'll do it... I won't connect/expect anything.
Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised!?

Back