User Shop ART Commisions for Pedia!!!

• Thread starter Mercedes-Benz
  • Start date
Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

"He protecc, he attacc, he walk fast as hecc :3"
Towns Folk
Last edited:
What are and aren't you willing to draw?

Plus you should link to your art thread here so we can see them samplezzzz easily

I shall post the link in the description soon.

As for what I'd be willing to do for a commission, it depends on the subject. So, it cannot be profane or offensive in anyway. Say for example, you'd like some fan art or an O.C concept done for a commission. My style ranges from cartoony and mangaka to something along the lines of the art style of Blizzard Games, i.e. World of Warcraft, Overwatch, etc.

Furthermore, it is not really a question of what I'd be willing to draw. It's the challenge that I'd hope to learn from that comes with a commission in order to better myself as an artist.

ngvEbaT.jpg

Here's a sample of something recent.

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
sHGE3Do.jpg

Le baguette is purple :3

New stuff :3

Reactions: Dark Link
How about a Pokémon Emblem? Vikavolt sound good to you? It's one of my favorites and if it's good I'll pay 10 pc. Something like your avatar but Vikavolt. Thanks. Anytime after today. Thanks!

How about a Pokémon Emblem? Vikavolt sound good to you? It's one of my favorites and if it's good I'll pay 10 pc. Something like your avatar but Vikavolt. Thanks. Anytime after today. Thanks!
I'll do my best ;3

thank u

Could you draw Dark Link with Wolf Link It doesn't matter how it's set up as long as it has them 2 characters.I am willing to pay 20pc for this request! If I happen to like it a bunch I'll pay more. I hope this isn't too complicated , if so then I'll change the request.
Thanks in advance!

Could you draw Dark Link with Wolf Link It doesn't matter how it's set up as long as it has them 2 characters.I am willing to pay 20pc for this request! If I happen to like it a bunch I'll pay more. I hope this isn't too complicated , if so then I'll change the request.
Thanks in advance!
It doesn't seem too hard. I'll see to it that I do my best ;3

Reactions: Dark Link and GamerDudeXXX
Ooh, fun. Could I get a leafeon head (lineless if possible) like your avatar?

Ooh, fun. Could I get a leafeon head (lineless if possible) like your avatar?
I'll try to get on it when I can

Reactions: Leafeon1010
Back