• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I tried to draw many characters, from different genre's franchise's media ect.
and have come to realize something, upon drawing my OWN OCs for ALMOST
OVER A YEAR:

I CAN'T DO REALISTIC ART!!! I attempted using models, softer/"real" colors, forming
them without using outlines and even "Copy/Pasting" flesh color, and trying to
use that on a "cutesy" looking character...

But I realize, now I'm stuck drawing vividly "Unreal looking" art, and would have to get help
if I wanted to use different art work for my book.
This is where I'll need help: I of course can't pay anyone to do this
so I'll need someone who'd love to show off their skill.

I WON'T take credit for anyone you draw, and it'll be posted here:
https://www.wattpad.com/myworks

I need profile pictures to go with the story's more serious direction, and mine...
are contrast to a story questioning good and evil...

If you agree to help, like I said you'll get full credit, and IF someone
reads the chapter you helped me with, it could lead to something
more (if you haven't got noticed for your talent yet...)

Details for what you'll draw will be disclosed after you agree to help
I'll contact, via this thread (of course) when I need your power!

Hey, unreal art isn’t all that bad, I don’t draw realism because it looks pretty bad. It sorta in between realism and idk, Chibi? I’m not sure what any of that means but you could say that. When I was vey young I used to draw stick figures, then when i was older tried to make them 2 lined because teachers didn’t like stick figures, I had white in the top of my eyes, sorta like the eyes in the hills from Mario, but changed it cause it looked too anime. So I ended up here drawing 2 lined charterers with black eyes no noses and hair. It sounds bad, but I’ll post some below later

Reactions: Kakea
Hey, unreal art isn’t all that bad, I don’t draw realism because it looks pretty bad. It sorta in between realism and idk, Chibi? I’m not sure what any of that means but you could say that. When I was vey young I used to draw stick figures, then when i was older tried to make them 2 lined because teachers didn’t like stick figures, I had white in the top of my eyes, sorta like the eyes in the hills from Mario, but changed it cause it looked too anime. So I ended up here drawing 2 lined charterers with black eyes no noses and hair. It sounds bad, but I’ll post some below later

Thanks, I'm glad I found a kindred spirit in this thing. But, no one else seems to like "unreal" art like us! That's why I need help! Still I'm excited to see your art too!

Hereimage.jpg theimage.jpgimage.jpg
I can’t really post others since I’m having trouble finding my art, but the top is past and 2nd prob a year ago I’m looking for my art

I kinda wanna post my paper pictures too, but I don't have good lighting...

Some of my cooler art( found it )

The orange one is Acurate the represtation of me drawing the same person

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,015.6 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
No fair! I wanna show of mine representations! I'm gonna set up a account in another artsite!

(I'll redraw some of my paper art!)

I’m gonna draw something real quick to show you an actual good piece of my art

I’m gonna draw something real quick to show you an actual good piece of my art

I can't wait to see it! I wanna show you mine too... But I need somewhere else I can load to from my New 3DS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back