• Start date
pt37

pt37

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Capture1.PNG

I don't remeber that part of the show.

tbh it may be gen 2

Yea ,but like every other trainer once a boy or girl turn 10 they are ready to start their journey on their own (I wish Pokémon was real) and Ash was probably one of the slowest kids in town he started off with a Pikachu who didn't like him probably because it belonged to some other rude trainer who abandoned it because every new Pokémon that a trainer started with wasn't rude nor disrespectful to their trainer also Ash taught catching pokemons was like catching toys ,but they weren't they are animals /pokemons in the Pokémon world also he kind of sucked at catching pokemon too he only caught a few because he only focused on badges rather than catching pokemon and training and leveling up also if Ash made his Pokémon stronger he would have been a champion instead of going to different regions all the time.

But hes eating soup with a fork and hes not commenting on say the meat in the soup he is talking about the whole soup including the broth how can he get that much broth with a fork

Lol true that's weird it was probably a error that the anime creators made nobody is perfect you know and yea remember that one time when Pokémon gave seizures to kids it was the worst experience they have had I bet the cartoon got sued because many kids in Japan started having seizures when the porygon episode came out I wish I could see the episode just that I don't want to risk my life and be in the hospital next day and yea probably Kanto wasn't the best anime for I started like Johto more probably because it didn't have that much errors and banned episodes like pokemon in the Indigo Platue.

Back