Mario Maker Auto Levels or Run Levels?

• Thread starter Iso Kilo
  • Start date

Which one do you feel is easier to make?

• Auto

• Run

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Iso Kilo

Iso Kilo

Sonic 1 Hacker
Towns Folk
Now when I talk about this I really mean which one in your opinion is easier to MAKE not play because obviously you always win. (well unless you decide to touch a button you're not supposed to) I choose run because this opens up more options such as using pipes, and everything doesn't need to be exactly timed to arrive or do whatever at the moment you get to the position where the thing needs to move. So let me know what's your opinion by commenting or clicking on of the buttons in the poll. :p

I find it easier to make auto levels versus run levels because, unlike run levels, you don't have to account for timing and distance as much in an auto level because Mario isn't moving as fast. However, I guess it really comes down to which type of level you've been making more and how much skill you have with making each type.

I find run levels easier due to being able to use pipes, and it makes the levels feel more consistent with the outcome when testing. Although when making a run level, you don' t have to make it fully automatic, which makes travel and fast movements across a level much easier to do imo.

Back