Bayonetta Bayonetta 2 costumes

• Thread starter Ashkil
  • Start date
Ashkil

Ashkil

Space Cowboy
Towns Folk
Bayonetta 2 is coming with costumes for Bayonetta as the Legend of Zelda's Link, Peach from Super Mario Bros. and Metroid's Samus and Star Fox's Fox McCloud. Those costumes will be available as unlockables.

The Nintendo-themed costume changes for Bayonetta also alter certain visuals and sounds. When dressed as Peach or Daisy, for example, certain special moves will summon the arms and feet of Bowser. As Samus, Bayonetta can transform into a rolling morph ball. And when fighting in a Link costume, the game's currency (normally halos) becomes rupees.

Bayonetta 2 will also introduce a new playable character: Rodin, the shopkeeper. Rodin will be available in the game's online cooperative gameplay mode called Tag Climax.

I love the costumes seen in Bayonetta 2! In fact, it makes me WANT to get Bayonetta 2! :3

I don't really like the costumes looks but the wink is appreciated. I think it is a nice detail.

These costumes are so over the top, in a good way. I love how Bowser's fist comes up when ya use the peach costume. I love how you can morph into a ball for the Samus's costume. I think the starfox one is my favorite one of all. It has the lock on sound and her guns are arwings, that's beyond awesome.

I can't wait for this game to come out, it looks like it will be great. I am also gkad that they are releasing the first one also, as I never had the opportunity to play it on the PS3.

I like the idea, still I'm not interested to know if the other characters can be playable on the main game.
In the co-op mode, five different characters has been confirmed so far .0.

And yes, the costumes are a great touch. In the first Bayonetta you can play with the Metroid suit and on Bayonetta 2 there's a cool Easter egg I won't spoil.

I'm not spoiling the other characters neither.

I think this idea of the costumes is great because it gives the game a sense and an air of freshness. At the same time it makes me feel proud of owning and loving nintendo because of the trust and hope it posts on good projects that other companies think are lost. This is a good way nintendo has, to show off this game is just nintendo's.

Back