Bayonetta Bayonetta 2 runs in 1080p 60FPS Silliconera claims

• Thread starter jandkas
  • Start date
jandkas

jandkas

Smash Hero
Towns Folk
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/0...faster-and-more-awesome-than-its-predecessor/
Which is going to be create, action games really work smoothly with 60FPS.

I'm surprised. That's really good. 4K (2000p resolution) at 60fps is essentially the next step up from that.

Dude, the game looks great in the screenshots. It would look amazing moving.

From what I heard the people who got to play it said it was really smooth, and never felt cluttered.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/0...faster-and-more-awesome-than-its-predecessor/
Which is going to be create, action games really work smoothly with 60FPS.

Also Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros for Wii U will have that resolution.
Also, amazing news! :D

Also Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros for Wii U will have that resolution.
Also, amazing news! :D
I think both were confirmed for 60fps

I think both were confirmed for 60fps

With this some haters will shut up.
(Some games for PS4/Xbox One runs at 1080/30fps)

With this some haters will shut up.
(Some games for PS4/Xbox One runs at 1080/30fps)
I wish it did, but people at NeoGaf are saying that it was really just 720p upscaled, but its NeoGaf can you expect really much from them?

I wish it did, but people at NeoGaf are saying that it was really just 720p upscaled, but its NeoGaf can you expect really much from them?

True. I found in another forum about Mario Kart 8 models are awful.

True. I found in another forum about Mario Kart 8 models are awful.
To be honest I thought Mk 8 models were amazing, but I guess it's not good enough for those graphics whores.

To be honest I thought Mk 8 models were amazing, but I guess it's not good enough for those graphics whores.

Well, did you know Wii U is selling better than PS3 and Xbox 360 in their launch dates?

Well, did you know Wii U is selling better than PS3 and Xbox 360 in their launch dates?
Of course, I noticed how all the fanboys are ignoring the slow launch of the PS3, and this is a good sign and with Nintendo's powerful IP's they are going to be better.

Of course, I noticed how all the fanboys are ignoring the slow launch of the PS3, and this is a good sign and with Nintendo's powerful IP's they are going to be better.

True, but there is a question without answer: Why a lot of people hate Nintendo?

True, but there is a question without answer: Why a lot of people hate Nintendo?
That question is old and as mysterious as the origins of the universe.

Reactions: Nuke and ErixSan
Not surprised... Almost all Nintendo Wii U games run at 1080p, 60FPS but still that is really good compared to what else you can get with the Xbox 360 and PS3... In terms of best consoles in my opinion here is my list: (best at the top)

• PS4
  • Wii U
  • Xbox One
  • Xbox 360
  • PS3
  • Wii

Back