Bayonetta bayonetta is brutal!

• Thread starter codyplays
  • Start date
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
If you have played the game You know what I mean holy carp. And iv only played the demo:hilarious:
I mean she uses all these things called torture moves which range from throwing an Enemy into a giant metal saw to hanging him. Then she can kick and punch things and then shoot them with the guns on her heels and in hand. Then she freaking grows wings and kills this huge Dragon thing by sucking her demon hair onto it!
The funny thing is now I'm interested in the story so now I want to buy the game and if I'm seen playing that then I will be grounded quickly.

Reactions: faustine
Bayonetta is M Rated, right? It's a gory game that does so in a very classy way (it's art style is pretty good tbh).

I would play Bayonetta 2 if it weren't for the fact that the WiiU is just so hit and miss when it comes to looking for games on it.

Ya in kind of experiencing that now too :(
The main reason I'm wanting a wii u is for select games and about half of those aren't even out yet(splatoon Xenoblade)

Yeah the game is quite gory and over the top too. Another title that makes me regret not owning a Wii U... I like how she is actually wearing her hair as clothes XD

Well the game IS "M" rated so that is what you would expect naturally from a game like that . I haven't tried it myself yet but what you said already makes me feel a bit tingly the way you described . But I too would be interested in the Bayonetta series . Well all I can say is that to me it is a definitely gory version of Kid Icarus : Uprising in my opinion watching the trailer and all

Reactions: codyplays
I guess the brutal part of the game is the charm of Bayonetta franchise. As it was based on Devil May Cry. If your parents are really strict, you should wear your earphones since there are a lot of c u s s i n g s by Bayonetta herself. The main concept of the game is really interesting, as theories said that demons are not really ugly (Lucifer is handsome) so the devs and the creative team made it the other way around; Bayonetta's enemies, the angels, are ugly metallic (they look like they are made of metal) creatures. :p

I have playe the previous game in the series and I am dying to have bayonetta 2. just like you i downloaded the demo and i just can't wait to have some extra room in my wii u hard drive to get the full game. I really loved the dynamics of the game, i think the graphics are even better than the previous game so to me it is a must have

Back