SSB for 3DS Bayonetta vs corrin match up tips?

• Thread starter . EXE
  • Start date
. EXE

. EXE

pew pew
Towns Folk
So, lately i was taking my bayonetta skills into some for glory matches and i keep losing.
Well, specifically against all the corrin players out there(bayo is NOT the only used dlc. hmmmm).
this is the matchup that i seem to struggle against(even tho bayo has no bad matchups).
any tips i could use?

Get gud, I guess.

Sorry.

It's been quite a while since I played Smash, but here are some general tips I suppose. For Corrin, the pin (side-b) is very good against Bayo. If the player knows how to instant-pin then I'd try to ensure that the distance between you and the pin is great. From my experience, Corrins like to use Nair and Fast falling Up-air to start combos. I'd watch their patterns first and act accordingly. If they have a habit of falling with aerials, utilize Bat Within and follow up with your own aerials or tilted side-b depending on positioning. Try to get little damage by holding the buttons (shooting the bullets.)
Basically my tips are as followed:
1.) Keep your distance but not too far because of Corrin's neutral B paralyzer.
2.) Watch the Corrin patterns.
3.) Bait and Punish using Bat Within or Witch Time at high percent.
4.) Utilize Bayo's ability to combo out of most attacks.
If you need more help, I can offer further explanation or combos for Bayo. We can battle too if you have the WiiU version. (The only problem being my controller is sorta broken on my left joystick. :cry:)

It's been quite a while since I played Smash, but here are some general tips I suppose. For Corrin, the pin (side-b) is very good against Bayo. If the player knows how to instant-pin then I'd try to ensure that the distance between you and the pin is great. From my experience, Corrins like to use Nair and Fast falling Up-air to start combos. I'd watch their patterns first and act accordingly. If they have a habit of falling with aerials, utilize Bat Within and follow up with your own aerials or tilted side-b depending on positioning. Try to get little damage by holding the buttons (shooting the bullets.)
Basically my tips are as followed:
1.) Keep your distance but not too far because of Corrin's neutral B paralyzer.
2.) Watch the Corrin patterns.
3.) Bait and Punish using Bat Within or Witch Time at high percent.
4.) Utilize Bayo's ability to combo out of most attacks.
If you need more help, I can offer further explanation or combos for Bayo. We can battle too if you have the WiiU version. (The only problem being my controller is sorta broken on my left joystick. :cry:)
I use 3ds, actually, but thanks for offering!

Back