Challenge Beat me on Fire Emblem Fates

• Thread starter Apollo
  • Start date
Apollo

Apollo

Time Mage
Towns Folk
Choose your wager:
Double it!: Doubles whatever pc you wager +1 PC if you win (2 PC = 5 PC)
Triple X: Triples your wager +2 if you win however it triples how much you'll lose
If you win:
(2 PC = 8 PC)
If I win:
(Your 2 PC = I win 6 PC from you)
or
The EXTREME PC deathmatch: Winner takes half of loser's current PC (It's risky but whatever) Insurance: Player can pay 5 PC before playing to reduce the amount of PC lost by half again

Pay the amount of play coins you want to wager and let's fight.

FC: 3883-9965-3265

My castle address 15828-97792-97672-90632

Last edited:
you are from america or from europe, if you are from america then I woulndt be able to challenge you because of the region lock

you are from america or from europe, if you are from america then I woulndt be able to challenge you because of the region lock
No not in Fe fates you can play with anyone you want.
Also if I get some PC I'll challenge you cuz I'm kinda sorta really confident about my skills (except I have no dvp and need 40 to finish my base). So yeah if I can I'll challenge you later could be fun :3

I don't think so. They region locked online from what I heard.

Also if I get some PC I'll challenge you cuz I'm kinda sorta really confident about my skills (except I have no dvp and need 40 to finish my base). So yeah if I can I'll challenge you later could be fun :3
in fire emblem fates there are region lock, i tried to play with a american member and I cant

the same goes for "my castle mode" I cant find american castles because of the region lock

The US version

I forgot that there were two types of battles. Friendly battles use only 5 units. Castle battles use 10 units. I meant to play the friendly battles only but I guess a castle battle would be fun.

Which battle would you want to play?

Last edited by a moderator:
Which battle would you want to play?
Can't play because of the region lock unfortunately :/

@Apollo I'll battle you :3

4 PC ^-^

Last edited:
When are you free to play?
Does Sunday 6 PM Pedia time work for you?

Does Sunday 6 PM Pedia time work for you?
Nope. I'm still asleep during that time. XD

Nope. I'm still asleep during that time. XD
What time works for you? >.<

Now or 9pm pedia time onwards today.
I can play now \o/ I'll add your friend code. Mine is on my profile (information tab).

What rules btw?

I can play now \o/ I'll add your friend code. Mine is on my profile (information tab).

What rules btw?
No rules. Just the simple deathmatch. Added you already!

No rules. Just the simple deathmatch. Added you already!
Alright! I'm waiting for you online.

BUMP

BUMP :p

BUMP! It's been a long time since my last fight. :D

Bumpity BUMP

Back