BEST 3DS GAMES UNDER $5?

• Thread starter amirally27
  • Start date
amirally27

amirally27

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
Heres the situation. I bought Dr. Robotniks Mean Bean Machine (which I dont regret) for the 3DS a few days ago, which costs about $3. So now, I have $6.80 left. I was thinking of buying "Colors! 3DS" but it was $6.99...I am also thinking of buying an original Mario or Zelda game, but the I didnt think that the old mario games were very exciting and I am not sure if the (older) zelda games are worth it. So I need help. Any ideas????

The classic mario games are probably my favorite so you should get that I think but it is your eShop credit so it should be your decision but since you want opinions I would say the classic mario games, or my brother got the game and watch challenge or something like that and he liked it.

Reactions: amirally27
It really depends on what you like more. If you like simple platformers then go ahead and buy classic mario, fun and simple platforming. If you like face to face combat, small puzzles, and exploring the game world, then buy classic zelda, you get your basic sword and shield to start off with and later on get more weapons such as bombs and arrows to use for combat and you also got to solve puzzles in the temples that you are to go to. I hope the description gives you a better idea of what you would want to buy.

The classic mario games are probably my favorite so you should get that I think but it is your eShop credit so it should be your decision but since you want opinions I would say the classic mario games, or my brother got the game and watch challenge or something like that and he liked it.
thank you for the info :)

You may also be interested in taking a look at $5 eShop game recommendations mentioned in this thread.

These are also some interesting games within the price range you mentioned :
Themes also sell for around $1-3 too.
Thanks for the recommendations!!

It really depends on what you like more. If you like simple platformers then go ahead and buy classic mario, fun and simple platforming. If you like face to face combat, small puzzles, and exploring the game world, then buy classic zelda, you get your basic sword and shield to start off with and later on get more weapons such as bombs and arrows to use for combat and you also got to solve puzzles in the temples that you are to go to. I hope the description gives you a better idea of what you would want to buy.
I think Zelda actually sounds very interesting. Are the classic ones any good compared to the modern ones though? I appreciate the detail :D

Enjoy having to decide on the recommendations that we mentioned! xD

If you like Plataformer games like Megaman i think you should tried Gunman Clive its a really great game the only problem is that is short but it's 2 dollars so it's worth it

If you like Plataformer games like Megaman i think you should tried Gunman Clive its a really great game the only problem is that is short but it's 2 dollars so it's worth it

Well I kind of spent the 6 bucks on Zelda, but thanks for the suggestion! By the way, I love that controller timeline thing you have there :D

Well I kind of spent the 6 bucks on Zelda, but thanks for the suggestion! By the way, I love that controller timeline thing you have there :D
Thanks

Back