Best Amiibo You Have

• Thread starter NintendoGamer1889
  • Start date
NintendoGamer1889

NintendoGamer1889

Praise the Mighty Yoshi
Towns Folk
What’s the best amiibo you’ve got and what character is it?

Obviously the digby amino :p

Reactions: NintendoGamer1889
Reactions: AricAttack
I don't really know for sure, since I have like 40 different amiibo. But I do like my Woolly Yoshi amiibo quite a bit.

Lucas Amiibo is a dream come true, but so are most of the Amiibo.

Reactions: NintendoGamer1889
Out of my Sonic Amiibo and my Greninja Amiibo my Sonic Amiibo always wins but maybe that's because it's the only one I have that I feed equipment. I think it's more fun to battle my Greninja Amiibo though as Sonic you have to shield a lot against it as his throws are fairly weak and Greninja you can be more creative against.

Well in the terms of smash bros my best amiibo would probably be mr.game&watch, bowser, or robin. They all are definitely tough opponents. It's never a for sure victory for the 3 of them if they go up against each other so I'd say they are fairly even.

But in terms of my favorite amiibo by design it would be either the Mega man amiibo or the Bokoblin amiibo from breath of the wild. I don't know why I like it I just find it so unique.

The best amiibo I have is my Villager amiibo. Back when villager amiibo were rare, I got a japan imported one for around $20, which was cheap at the time imo. I fed It lots of equipment, and am trying to get it to have max in two stats (max one stat, then boost the one with negative stats to max too). I really like my villager amiibo, and it is definitely my strongest amiibo by far. I also like the design, especially its dark, empty eyes (Spoopy).

Don't got one. :/ How good are Amiibo?

I can't even take a game off my Bayonetta amiibo.

Reactions: Duffy
Bowser amiibo is amazing. My lil bro got it for his birthday with mario party 10 and we used it one, maybe twice. He named the bowser frik and then one day he accidentally stepped on frik. “You are going to time out!” Bowsers spikes hurt to step on, so he ripped the top one out and hid frik somewhere. It took him 4 months to remember where he hid frik.

I got my wiiu with the Mario maker bundle so I have the modern 8bit Mario, and it’s cool, but it gathers dust in the corners :/. Pretty useful though as it serves as a Mario amiibo too

So far my Lucina amiibo is the best, she seems to win a lot in many matches in Smash Bros. 3DS.

My best Amiibo has to be Shulk he is Max level I based him around Speed and the such and he plays really well.

My best Amiibo has to be Shulk he is Max level I based him around Speed and the such and he plays really well.
make another one that dances all the time

Bowser amiibo is amazing. My lil bro got it for his birthday with mario party 10 and we used it one, maybe twice. He named the bowser frik and then one day he accidentally stepped on frik. “You are going to time out!” Bowsers spikes hurt to step on, so he ripped the top one out and hid frik somewhere. It took him 4 months to remember where he hid frik.
Awwwww poor frik. i hope frik is okay now. No frik has to be treated this way. One like, one frik saved :p

I really admire my Gold Mario amiibo, but I also have a custom painted Mega Man that's purple. Very nice~

Back