Best Anime Ending Theme Song

• Thread starter Ichimaru
  • Start date
Ichimaru

Ichimaru

Smooth Criminal :'
Towns Folk
For me it Hunter X Hunter's "Hunting for your dream" ending theme as it manages to hype up the next episode and makes you want to know more about the anime itself.The editing and imagery makes the watcher wonder while the music that plays goes well with scenes in the ending theme making for a great theme ending.

One thing I love about anime theme songs is that there are such a variety of them and honestly, I find a couple each season that I find to be my new jam. At the moment, I really like Haikyuu Season 3 ED, Mashi Mashi. I didn't really know why but I saw a comment on a youtube video that said it was like a japanese version of 'The Lazy Song' by Bruno Mars and it definitely gives that vibe.

Also JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OP2 Bloody Stream is probably one of my most like anime OPs because it is very visually appealing

Reactions: Ichimaru
Sword Art Online

...cuz it's kinda the only one I've seen. ;w;

Reactions: Kakea
Code Geass R2's 1st opening! I love the angel wings on all the characters
I more so liked Sword Art Online's 2nd ending, where the singer SOUNDS like she's
singing Kirito's name in the song! :D

Last 2 favorites is the 1st ending for Love Live and Pycho Pass's "Nameless Monster" :eek:

I Want You in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable (you didn't say the ending couldn't come from something else like a real song). It really captures the weirdness of Part 4, as I Want You is kinda different from other Savage Garden songs (at least from what I've heard from Savage Garden). It's also just a good song.

Back