1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Best Anime Waifu?

Discussion in 'Anime/Manga Zone' started by VirtulJordan, Jul 17, 2017.

1. VirtulJordan

VirtulJordan Pokemon Master Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    244 coins
    If you are an anime fan, you no doubt know the rules. Every person who watches an anime must adopt his very own Waifu and claim it to be better than everyone else's trash Waifu. It is the law of the Anime, and today I will start this thread by naming my very own Waifu.
    prisonschool-1-39.jpg
    Her name is Hana, and she is by far the best Waifu. She is from the anime Prison School, a very perverted comedy. While she seems sweet and nice on the outside, her personality gets a bit harsher on the inside. She's a woman that will hold a grudge and will never let it go. She will go to the ends of the Earth to get what she wants, and not in a good way. She is also a renowned Karate champion, so her temper + her fighting style = hell for you if you get on her bad side.
    images (1).jpeg
    So all that said, she is still an amazing Waifu that is leagues above all of yours. So I am curious, who do all of you claim as your, Inferior, Waifus?
  2. Spinnerweb

Spinnerweb Lime Pawpaw Forum Management

Play Coins:
    209 coins
    Well I could write an essay like you did or I could just tell you to look at Naruse Mio from Shinmai Maou no Testament and see for yourself.
    [​IMG]
    And this is like the most SFW image I could find.
    VirtulJordan likes this.
  3. Ace

Ace Aaannnd boom! goes the Dynamite. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    60 coins
    Never really got the point of this Waifu war bull-plop. Everyone has a favorite female character in every walk of life. Clamming "yours is better and anyone else's garbage" is a needless battle. (Waifus can ruin your life. :p)

And what's this about there being a law to anime? That sounds even more ludicrous than a waifu war. If you guys just assign "laws" to some well known animation people watch, it needlessly divides people. Forget the rules, I'll watch what I please without any rules neccecary. You can too.
    VirtulJordan likes this.
  4. VirtulJordan

Play Coins:
    244 coins
    Interesting concept. The very thought that anime has no importance other than entertainment, and that fights between such fictional works has no importance in one's life. It's very enlightening and perhaps would help better one's life. At least it would till I remembered my Waifu is far better than yours.

But seriously it's all fun and games man. If you couldn't tell this is a comedic post, meant for some fun between the site members in sharing what female characters they like in what anime. So you don't have to participate in the goofy fun, but don't try being a buzzkill for those who just want to have some fun with this goofy post. As for me, I'll be sticking with my Waifu on this one.
    989c1000750d72ba0b366f315577ec96.png
  5. Ace

Ace Aaannnd boom! goes the Dynamite. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    60 coins
    Right. (Usually for me, it's harder to tell if it is a joke sometimes. I once saw an interest in someone's Waifu go a little far. I wasn't sure if it was a joke, but the way the two characters conducted themselves wasn't funny at all. In fact, it was pretty unpleasant.)

@Ace out.
    VirtulJordan likes this.
  6. VirtulJordan

Play Coins:
    244 coins
    To be honest, I was trying to go for the unpleasant feeling, but at the same time I would have used better photos, but Prison School is not the most appropriate manga for this site. And Hana herself is a character that gets into some pretty weird situations that would have me banned for posting on this site lol.
  7. EpicR

EpicR Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    182 coins
    I don't believe that there is such thing as in the best anime waifu but if I want to participate, I guess I'd say I really like Kusaribe Hakaze for me. She's really pretty, got guts, and will do anything for her love! I also just love the VA so it fits everything on my checklist.
    VirtulJordan likes this.
  8. Koneca

Koneca āļ…(≚ᄌ≚) Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    35 coins
    To be honest,I find this "waifu" thing kind of...repulsive...i get that everyone has their tastes and ways to show the world how much we support them, but the whole waifu idea is too much for me to bare. Kind of like religious people dedicate their lifes prasing an entity that is (in my vision) mostly fictional , otakus seem to do the same with these cartoony characters and I can't help but think there's a huge empty hole in their lifes to have such a necessity. Same thing for celebrities, but at least I know those are real people that can actually accomplish something great in life, not just a product of other person imagination ><

But in order not to ruin the fun I'll read it as "what is your favorite character" thing and I think I would say Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate xD

[​IMG]

I absolutely enjoyed this character. Smart but cute when it has to be, somehow naive but not stupid...yep,this is my gurl! ^-^