Best Carrying Case/Bag for the Nintendo Switch?

• Thread starter Toasty-senpai
  • Start date
Toasty-senpai

Toasty-senpai

Chronic Depression
Towns Folk
Hey guys, didn't see a post on this so I'll ask the question. What do you guys think the best carrying case or bag for the Nintendo Switch? Something that's reasonably priced that is safe to carry the Switch without breaking or scratching it. The Elite Player Backpack looks pretty good for the price, but I was thinking you guys may have other products in mind that are equally as good or better.

That carrying case from the first link actually looks pretty good especially for the price. Do you know if there are messenger bag like things designed for the switch? I did find one but the build quality looked very questionable.

The Breath of the Wild traveller's deluxe case is currently what I use for my Switch. There's been no scuffs or issues, you get a pouch that sits right over the screen for protection, plus you get 4 MicroSD card and 8 Switch cart holders included.

225963_detail.jpg

Here is a link to the product.

Reactions: Toasty-senpai
That actually looks pretty sick. I think I'm leaning more towards that just because it's Legend of Zelda

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
Hey guys, didn't see a post on this so I'll ask the question. What do you guys think the best carrying case or bag for the Nintendo Switch? Something that's reasonably priced that is safe to carry the Switch without breaking or scratching it. The Elite Player Backpack looks pretty good for the price, but I was thinking you guys may have other products in mind that are equally as good or better.
Personally I think that the Nintendo Switch Messenger Bag is the best it has space for everything you need

product-image-448912972.jpg

If you're really serious about playing, you can buy this version or something like it; It allows you to bring EVERYTHING.

Ehh, I'm not too sure about the position of the Switch in that case. If you pack too much it could push on the Switch and cause the Joy-con rails to be bent.

Reactions: Farhaan Raja
Ehh, I'm not too sure about the position of the Switch in that case. If you pack too much it could push on the Switch and cause the Joy-con rails to be bent.

There are probably other versions. This one is unofficial, and there is an official one by Nintendo that might work better. But this is for the players who go to tournaments and stuff...

Back