Best games for the switch

• Thread starter EdEddNEddyCN
  • Start date
E

EdEddNEddyCN

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Ok, So I just got a switch and I only got pokken tournament with it so I wanted to know your best recommendations for games I should get

Are you looking for AAA games or indie games?

Some really good AAA titles are :
  • Splatoon 2 - if you're into shooters.
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - if you want a good RPG.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - another really good RPG.
  • Super Mario Odyssey or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • Disgaea 5 - if you want a tactical RPG.
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - if you own a gaming PC, you might want that instead because of mods.
  • Just Dance 2018 - if you need a party game and people you know like dancing.
  • Yooka-Laylee - I heard this was good but you should check out some YouTube videos before deciding.
  • Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze - not sure if this one is out yet but I think it is. I'd get this over Super Mario Odyssey.
If you don't mind waiting, there are some others coming soon such as :
  • Kirby Star Allies
  • Bayonetta 3 - maybe get the first two before getting it while you wait for it.
I'll leave the indie game recommendations to other members here~

Congratulations on you purchase!! So you alraedy have Pokken tournament, that's a good one! Now I totally recommend you Super mario Oddyseey, you are going to have plenty of hours of joy playing Mario levels. Then, if you like more open world adventure games, I strongly recommend you to get the legend of Zelda breath of the wild. Maybe, cause you have already bought the switch you might be low on available budget, so in that case, I can recommend you Owlboy, that is an indie pixel art platform game with a really touching story, believe me, you won't be disappointed on this one.

Back