Best Gaming Mouse for New PC Gamers?

• Thread starter frog
  • Start date
frog

frog

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
What is a good Gaming Mouse for PC Gamers who are new to PC gaming, and may not to spend a lot of money on a Gaming mouse, or a mouse with a lot of shortcut buttons, or features?

The JAR-OWL A1 gaming mouse is $14 :

71qx2Ur9%2BpL._SL1500_.jpg

The BestFire Optical gaming mouse doesn't look bad either at $14 :

61g8pybREeL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I have yet to use this one, but today I got the Redragon M602 gaming mouse for $13 :

41gL8Zp2EtL.jpg

Reactions: 18
I'm not sure usually. (Most of the games I play are with a controller.) Those rare mouse games I find, I use the regular mouse. It usually works out for me anyway.

The Sabre RGB mouse is the first ever proper gaming mouse I have had. And it's actually really nice. It's a reasonable price for 8 programmable buttons, 4 zone RGB, 1kHz refresh rate, and 10k DPI. It's also really light, only weighing in at 100 grams.

1096ADBC1D1D4F18A5DFE54E36B7B328.ashx

That picture shows the RGB zones, but it shows you a nice view of the mouse.

5B7F6E9186454D4ABD1F6EC6139D4119.ashx

Here it shows you each programmable button. Buttons 4 and 5 are mainly used to change the DPI on the fly, with the RGB zone beneath them indicating which layer it has activated (you can customise that via console).

It's not the cheapest mouse ever, but it is very good, and it's incredibly comfortable to use. Here's the link to the Corsair website for it.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Back