Moon/Sun Best Pokemon To Use Against Totem Mimikyu

• Thread starter ShadowCara
  • Start date
ShadowCara

ShadowCara

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Hey Everyone! I need some help on Mimikyu. I already have 5 losses against it. Can you recommend some Pokemon that can defeat it?

I would really appreciate it if you gave me your feedback! :)

What pokemon do you have?
I don't remember what level the pokemon are at that time but if you're losing to totem pokémon then you're probably underleved. Just grind a bit around tapu village.
If the problem is the sos pokemon, then just paralyze mimikyu, so it can't call for help, and target it only if there is already an sos pokemon on the feild. Once the totem pokemon dies, i don't think that the sos pokemon will call for help.

Mega Metagross checks it entirely, as adamant unboosted Shadow Claw cannot ohko, nor can jolly never ending nightmare; whereas Jolly Meteor Mash kills and out speeds all variants of Mimikyu.

252 Atk Tough Claws Metagross-Mega Meteor Mash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mimikyu: 344-408 (109.5 - 129.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

I admit I had some trouble with totem mimirque. At first I thought it was Electrike type but it ghost. What I did was I used dark type moves. You can go by with fairy as well. Hoped this help!

Mudsdale w/ Heavy Slam.

Mudsdale basically beats everything thats not an online battle lol

Use either steel or poison type moves. In my first playthrough I used Dugtrio with Iron Head against it and Crobat with a poison type move (can't remember which one).

any steel or poison type would work

Back