Best Pokemon Villain Team?

• Thread starter VirtulJordan
  • Start date
VirtulJordan

VirtulJordan

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
When it comes to Pokemon, one of the highlights in its story is facing down with the team of villains that want to steal your Pokemon, Flood the World, Destroy all life on Earth, or more threatening of all, Beating up stop signs and showing the Elderly that they are out of style. So there's a lot to love about these teams, from their leaders to their motivations, or just plain the goal they want to accomplish.

In my opinion, despite all of these years, I still love Team Rocket. There's nothing special about them, they don't want to destroy the world or take over an alternate dimension, and that's a good thing. Tem Rocket just wants to be a simple Mob, capturing well-trained Pokemon for money, building an empire from Kanto to every corner of the world.

Giovani himself is still one of the best Team Leaders to date. He's just an ordinary man, trying to build an empire from idiots, He even looks the part with his fancy suit and his Persian he pets in his chair. I just believe that sometimes simple is the way to go, nothing bland but also nothing over the top and too convoluted for its own good.

So what do you think? What do you feel is the best Villain Team in Pokemon? From over the top plans like Flooding the Earth to the straight up goofiness of beating up stop signs, what team has been the most memorable for you?

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
Right even though Team Rocket is bad they aren't doing anything beyond crazy like killing a Legendary Pokemon and such they just are trying to make a living.And besides they can't cause any harm they'll always start a fight and before you know it there "Team blast off at the speed of light Towards the Sky. And My favorite Villain team is definitely Team Rocket.

Reactions: VirtulJordan
Team Rocket is my favorite, but I do like Team Galactic and Team Magma/Aqua.

As a person who hasn't played all of the different Pokémon gAmes, I started at Soul Silver. So I don't find team rocket that impressive sorry for that.
Anyways I'm a tie Between Team Magma,Team Plasma 2, Team Flare, and Team skull.
Team Magma- Although They wanted to expand the land and put a end to the sea they are pretty cool especially Maxie, although I played Alpha Sapphire and emerald He still stands out to me more than Archie did.
Team Plasma 2- didn't play black or white two so I don't know much about this team Plasma except the fact I adore Colress >.> I seem to have a thing for scientists.XD.
Team Flare- a great idea chorupted by power hunger and all that jazz that come with wanting to make the world a "better place", but hey I love Lysandre his idea would've been great if he hadn't gone crazy and drive off the s for the world with it ;).
Team Skull- Although I played sun I think they were probably the more harmless out of all of them, except the one part when Guzman sided with Lusamine >.>, but hey their themes are just plain awesome and their outfits are to.

As a person who hasn't played all of the different Pokémon gAmes, I started at Soul Silver. So I don't find team rocket that impressive sorry for that.
Anyways I'm a tie Between Team Magma,Team Plasma 2, Team Flare, and Team skull.
Team Magma- Although They wanted to expand the land and put a end to the sea they are pretty cool especially Maxie, although I played Alpha Sapphire and emerald He still stands out to me more than Archie did.
Team Plasma 2- didn't play black or white two so I don't know much about this team Plasma except the fact I adore Colress >.> I seem to have a thing for scientists.XD.
Team Flare- a great idea chorupted by power hunger and all that jazz that come with wanting to make the world a "better place", but hey I love Lysandre his idea would've been great if he hadn't gone crazy and drive off the s for the world with it ;).
Team Skull- Although I played sun I think they were probably the more harmless out of all of them, except the one part when Guzman sided with Lusamine >.>, but hey their themes are just plain awesome and their outfits are to.
The deal with Team Rocket in SoulSilver/HeartGold is that they are no longer a team. Or rather their leader, Giovani, made a run for it when his Gym got busted by the cops and he hasn't been seen since. So their only point in that game was trying to find a way to contact Giovani to let him know they haven't disbanded yet, hoping he would come back as their leader. But of course, that never happens. But as a whole Team rocket is nothing impressive they don't have plans of destroying the world or ruling a dimension, but that's what I love about them. They were a simple crime syndicate with an amazing leader that tops them all. Just because you have some crazy over the top plan doesn't mean you can be the best. I mean look at Team Skull, they are a very harmless group of Edgey Teens, yet they are one of the most loved Teams in the Pokemon series. So sometimes less is more, and in Team Rockets place, less is perfect enough.

Zubat. *mic drop*

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX, Fantivity and VirtulJordan
The deal with Team Rocket in SoulSilver/HeartGold is that they are no longer a team. Or rather their leader, Giovani, made a run for it when his Gym got busted by the cops and he hasn't been seen since. So their only point in that game was trying to find a way to contact Giovani to let him know they haven't disbanded yet, hoping he would come back as their leader. But of course, that never happens. But as a whole Team rocket is nothing impressive they don't have plans of destroying the world or ruling a dimension, but that's what I love about them. They were a simple crime syndicate with an amazing leader that tops them all. Just because you have some crazy over the top plan doesn't mean you can be the best. I mean look at Team Skull, they are a very harmless group of Edgey Teens, yet they are one of the most loved Teams in the Pokemon series. So sometimes less is more, and in Team Rockets place, less is perfect enough.
Ehhh sometimes
But then again these are just opinions

I've played all the games, but I hold a very special place in my heart for Team Skull! They may not be threatening, but they're definitely interesting! A hilarious band of incompetent misfits that care a lot about each other? Count me in! I've even cosplayed a Team Skull Grunt, haha. I just think they're great!

I have been a long time fan of pirates of the Caribbean, so my favorite team would obviously be strongly team aqua, however I like team rocket in the anime due to the rocket trio Jesse James and Meowth. Greatest comedy villains ever, with their famous double trouble motto thing. BTW team skull was a fail. I mean really? With their slang and music......pathetic

Team Rocket and Team Aqua
  1. I chose Team Rocket because when I started watching the anime I saw how Ashes Pikachu zapped Team Rocket a lot of times and kind of felt bad for them since they are better than all the other team rocket members and even though they might be bad they sometimes have the guts to risk their own lives to saving pokemon which is something they are not supposed to do also they are funny as well and I like the way how they never give up and have been traveling behind ashes back and they are very persistent anyways the Team Rocket from the game are lame all they care about is hurting pokemon ,but I like their costumes and they are plain cruel which is what a Evil Team should be like.
  2. TEAM AQUA!!!! just like my Avatar Archie is the best and he's the first evil boss to look better than the rest the other villainous groups look like wannabes Archie looks like he's an actually evil guy not some lame guy and his style is cool and I like the fact how in Pokémon Emerald he helps you beat Maxie when he is trying to summon Groudon and I also like Archie because he has blue clothes my favorite color and his Team has to wear Blue clothes as well.

I have been a long time fan of pirates of the Caribbean, so my favorite team would obviously be strongly team aqua, however I like team rocket in the anime due to the rocket trio Jesse James and Meowth. Greatest comedy villains ever, with their famous double trouble motto thing. BTW team skull was a fail. I mean really? With their slang and music......pathetic
Of course, Team Skull was a fail lol, that's why people love them so much. They are just a bunch of anxiety teen who thinks they are bigger than what they really are. They go around beating up stop signs and stopping traffic by squatting in the road. Its refreshing to get a team in Pokemon that isn't out for world domination or some universal destruction plan. They are just a bunch of teens looking to cause trouble and that's what people find so fun about them.

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
Does the Aether Fondation count?

Back