Best progamming langauge to start with

• Thread starter Megalegacy98
  • Start date
Megalegacy98

Megalegacy98

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hello everyone. I'm wondering what programming language. I more of an IT guy, but I want to start learning programming. Where's a good place to start? I heard HTML5 is good, but if you guys know where it's good to start, tell me ;)

I started html first, then CSS. I'm not good at any though. CSS is similar to a language, it is quite easy to understand but I didn't learn it that much comparing to html. If you want to learn some programming language, maybe try out with some kind of blogs that allow you to change their programming (that's how I learnt to use CSS :))

Depends on what you want to do.
Want to do a website ? Go with the HTML5+CSS+JS combo, or with PHP (it's quite popular lately).
Want to do an Android App ? Go with Java. Watch out though, making Android apps is a total mess.
Want to do an iOS app ? Go with Objective-C. It's your only choice anyways, but you'll need a Mac.
And if you want to do a computer program (app, game, etc.), go with things like C, C++, etc.

Try code.org they are good for beginners and underneath the building blocks are JavaScript code you can even make a custom flappy bird game and send it to your phone :3

I used html and CSS when I first started programming. I really love it for it's easy use

I used html and CSS when I first started programming. I really love it for it's easy use

This post is old :p, mega already knows some languages by now and has been experimenting with modding in the 3ds

This post is old :p, mega already knows some languages by now and has been experimenting with modding in the 3ds
I thought it said 2015 not 2014 :p

Back