Best screen protector for Nintendo Switch?

• Thread starter Shmickle
  • Start date
Shmickle

Shmickle

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
I'm in the market for a screen protector for my Switch. I've been doing some shopping around online and am curious what you guys/gals recommend or prefer to use.

Thanks!

Thanks! Yeah I had my eye on that one. On sale for 70% off now, as well! Think I'll probably go with that.

if i am honest i bought a glass screen protector for my switch, and took it off the day after i put it, if i played portably it would be nice, but for some odd reason after playing in dock mode i noticed how the switch was warmer that normal, once i took the protector it was completely normal, so i opted for being careful with it and keeping it without a protector, i rather have a scratched switch than a burnt switch

Glass screen protectors are the way to go for the Switch. I'm sure there's several options to choose from so I won't link to one. What I will suggest however is that you prep the screen beforehand and apply the protector in the bathroom after a shower has been had. I know that sounds odd but bear with me: it's to trap dust particles in the air with the steam so you don't have to worry much about getting any trapped underneath the screen protector.

Also, it's best to leave your Switch alone for at least 24 hours after applying. This is to let the adhesive set properly and prevent issues with streaks running along the edges of the screen.

Back