Mario Kart Best thing about MK?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
what do you like the most about MK? is it the challenge, the characters, the tracks? give your reasons why.

It's...everything!! :D The characters, the tracks, the music...just the sheer hours of entertainment it brings; especially the ones that have online play. So much fun to race against friends. :)

I agree. The overall feel of the game is just addicting in a way. Racing other Nintendo characters and using things like Shells and Mushrooms to get ahead of them is just so fun lol

Reactions: 2 people
LavenderGhost summed up my answer. Though, I really have enjoyed the tracks in MK. Some of them have been extremely unique and interesting to play on.

It's just a really fun game playing against your friends and throwing mushroom heads at them or stuff like that, causing them to crash.

I think the atmosphere of the game is really what makes it fun. It's mainly because of all of the characters from the Mario universe along with all these Mario-themed tracks. Other games might have better graphics, more realistic gameplay mechanics, and more tracks (which is good too) but I prefer Mario Kart for its good ol' racing fun.

The best thing about mario kart is the tracks and the item i don't really know if you're only talking about one version of the Mario kart game but Mario Kart 7 was a good succes has i have have been waiting for it to be the game was pretty good and well made i also love the characters but they should add more characters what do we say if the Sonic team was in it.

Hmm I always enjoyed the fact of racing against your favourite Nintendo characters! So I'd have to say the characters are my favourite part. Although I do like how the tracks are later out and all the extra features inside the tracks ;3 love the series and can't wait to see what Mario kart (9?) Will look like! But until then I will continue racing on mk 8!

The overall multiplayer experience is what I enjoy the most. Mario Kart is a pick up and play series, which anyone of any age can get into. I love the competitive, intense matches and the feeling when you get a good powerup :p
I hate being hit by powerups, too :D

It's like Crash Team Racing so it reminds me of my childhood :oops:

I think the best thing about Mario Kart is the kart-racing not-totally-fair feel of the game. You get power-ups and weapons that sometimes give you an insane advantage over the other players, even if they're in the lead, so it's a lot more who's-gonna-win than normal racing games in which whoever leads for most of the race is almost certainly going to win. It's not entirely fair, but because everyone gets to do so, it's not entirely unfair either.

And that, dear friends, is the beauty of Mario Kart.

*wipes a tear from his eye*

:hilarious:

The best thing about Mario Kart... I would have to say the racing of course! The items you or other people have during a race can either help of hinder you. Perfecting each and every course is the way to win!

For me,it's the chaotic fun you can have in each MK game,being either alone,or with friends,especially with the unique tracks,selection of items,music heard on them and other factors which make the overall experience of Mario Kart memorable.

The online made it really fun for me because I was really bored playing the old mario karts by myself since I'm the youngest child :(. Ever since wii came out I loved it :D

Really hard question, but I'll try to answer it! :)
The best thing about Mario Kart (to me) is the tracks and items, I love the creativity that goes into each and every track, whether it's the picturesque view, or the annoying obstructions, when you play a Mario Kart track, you know you're in for a treat.

I like the items because it makes the game super interesting, one second you can be at first place winning the race, then the other second you're last place. It makes it fun, and very competitive, and (again) I love the creativity that goes into 'em. :love:

Best thing about mario kart is it's such a great game to play with a group of friends anywhere you go! it's not very difficult to play yet can be extremely competitive but also extremely fun especially when racing with a group of friends :cat:

The items. It's something that games such as Need for Speed lacks and makes Mario Kart "unique" (then again, I'm not really sure if Mario Kart was the first game to introduce items and I haven't really played much or any games with a similar style).

Multiplayer is the icing on the cake though.
Best thing about mario kart is it's such a great game to play with a group of friends anywhere you go!
Good times, good times, :love:

Reactions: Mikaya, Icemario, Ashkil and 1 other person
Totally agree with @Marc . The items are everything in the game (even that $%&@ blue shell), and make the game a hell of a lot more fun than other racers.
Second best thing though would be the tracks. Unlike the pretty boring tracks of Need For Speed, these maps are colourful and bright. Rainbow Road N64 still remains the greatest track of all time.
Using Nintendo characters is pretty fun too.

Reactions: Mikaya
The (mostly) individual and unique characters, as well as the fun and bright racetracks

I like how you can race

The physics and tracks in this game are so tight and spot on (especially with better handling karts) which makes the competition more fun. It seems to me like a minor bit of memorization is involved too.

Back