Best zelda item?

• Thread starter mehmeh1
  • Start date
M

mehmeh1

Official nyeh of this forum
Towns Folk
Well, all zelda games have many items, which do you think is the best one throughout all of the games. It doesn't necessarily have to be all of an item's incarnations, for example, my favourite one is the boomerang in Link's awakening, but I don't really like the ones in the 3d games like ocarina of time, possibly because it's kind of awkward in OoT but I like how it mostly insta-kills every enemy in LA

The hookshot, in my opinion. I too used to love the boomerang, but the hookshot became a favorite because of the extra mobility it has. I remember constantly using it in when I was a little kid to find the areas around that could possibly have something useful.

The Bow <3 in all it's forms it's definitely one of Link's most iconic items, and one of his most useful items overall.

Especially on the 3D entries, with different kinds of arrows and all, even tge Bomb Arrows in TP were epic :3

The Bow <3 in all it's forms it's definitely one of Link's most iconic items, and one of his most useful items overall.

Especially on the 3D entries, with different kinds of arrows and all, even tge Bomb Arrows in TP were epic :3
BTW, did you know that there were bomb arrows in link's awakening? (press b and a at the same time with bombs and arrows selected)

BTW, did you know that there were bomb arrows in link's awakening? (press b and a at the same time with bombs and arrows selected)
Yep.

It was actually their debut, but TP popularized them.

Well, all zelda games have many items, which do you think is the best one throughout all of the games. It doesn't necessarily have to be all of an item's incarnations, for example, my favourite one is the boomerang in Link's awakening, but I don't really like the ones in the 3d games like ocarina of time, possibly because it's kind of awkward in OoT but I like how it mostly insta-kills every enemy in LA
the best item in zelda is the bow from all zeldas because its a long ranged item thats very powerful and can have is arrows different like fire, ice and light.

My favorite Zelda item well its a tie between a lot of items. One of my favorite Zelda item has to be the bow. In ocerina of time 3D Nintendo tweaked the bow making it four shots to kill an enemy a stalfos for example. Another one of my favorite Zelda items have to be bombs because you can blow stuff up. And in twilight princess and links awakening you can combine bombs and arrows to make bomb arrows!

Bomb Arrows.The Bow is a really cool Item.It's long ranged, They can be changed to element arrows, and it's in every Zelda Game!Bombs are also a really cool item.Why?Explosion Explosion! :p When I found out you can do bomb arrows in TP, I found my match (not literally XD)

I'm going to go with...

The Master Sword!

Hookshot boys. Hookshot is literally the greatest item

Hookshot boys. Hookshot is literally the greatest item
Exactly what I thought when I saw this thread. But the greatest hookshot of all time is the double clawshot from twillight princess right? ( Even though the dungeon was too much running around for me :p)

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I would have to go with the hookshot for this. Imagine all the near endless possibilities for practical use such an item would have. Compared to a bow or a boomerang, the hookshot still has uses in modern, everyday life that the other items simply do not have. As a side note, double clawshot. Yes.

Back