• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
So, last time, I did something similar to this with a Mystery 10 Games Steam Key Bundle, but now I've decided to do something different. I just received a few random Steam Beta Keys, so I've decided to sell them here. The price is 60 pc per grab bag you buy, and there is no limit to how many you can buy, unless I'm waiting to get more. So, a few notes. I have zero idea what games these keys unlock. My friend always likes to troll me and give me random keys without telling me what game they're for. Also, please note that these are Beta and early access keys. These are not full games. Well, I believe that's it! Enjoy!

Reactions: PersonSP
I'll take one. :)

Reactions: Samster
Done! Sent you a PM with the code! Enjoy! ;)

Umm I have only 4 pc umm can I still get one?

Do you know what any might be?

Fine I’ll take one

All righty! Send the dough, and you'll get the package. :sneaky:

The shop is closed for now until I get more keys. @AricAttack- Sorry I haven't given you your code yet. I'll get it to you ASAP.

Reactions: AricAttack
The shop is closed for now until I get more keys. @AricAttack- Sorry I haven't given you your code yet. I'll get it to you ASAP.
Alright

Did you get the code yet?

Yes I did, and thanks so much for being patient! It's waiting in your inbox! Enjoy!

The shop has been re-opened! Grab these keys while you can!

I don't have enough!

Can I have a key?

EDIT: Whoever can grab me a Geometry Dash Steam Key will receive three beta keys in exchange.

EDIT: Whoever can grab me a Geometry Dash Steam Key will receive three beta keys in exchange.
I own geometry dash but I love the game to much to giveaway

I own geometry dash but I love the game to much to giveaway
You could just buy another copy and then gift it to me. I could provide my username via PM.

You could just buy another copy and then gift it to me. I could provide my username via PM.
I’m a dollar and a few cents short I’m sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back