Black ink (glitch?)

• Thread starter Bagel
  • Start date
Bagel

Bagel

we do a little trolling
Towns Folk
image.jpg so after the splatfest, i had mashed the button through the news, and walked around.i went into squid form, and my inkling was made of black ink, and slowly transitioned to green. I think this happened due to marina. They changed her hair color back to a black color, and the code changing her hair color changed all of the bright orange into black

View attachment 17393 so after the splatfest, i had mashed the button through the news, and walked around.i went into squid form, and my inkling was made of black ink, and slowly transitioned to green. I think this happened due to marina. They changed her hair color back to a black color, and the code changing her hair color changed all of the bright orange into black
No, Marina couldn’t have caused that. It must have been something else, cause Marina never does anything wrong. She’s a 100% pure angel, and if anyone says otherwise... *spins revolver

No, Marina couldn’t have caused that. It must have been something else, cause Marina never does anything wrong. She’s a 100% pure angel, and if anyone says otherwise... *spins revolver
Marina did that for sure. Everyone can be a bit mischievous sometimes right?

Back