Blogghost!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I need a little help: I've been using Live Journal to post a script for something I've been making... but the site's really laggy and glitchy! I can't barely use it, and when it DOES work... I just found four of my 11 Script pages were missing! Is there another site I could copy/paste the script pages to?

(I would do Blogger, but it seems to slowdown with the four different stories I tried to type there already...)

972_900.jpg

Reactions: AricAttack
Thanks! But it's gonna be "Mature"... Are you sure it's OK to post here? It's gonna be about 4 realists vs a army of stereotype/tropes!
Definite "mature". Stories with violence are fine.

Reactions: Kakea
archiveofourown.org is a great site for fiction! It's mostly oriented towards fanfiction but hosts original works as well. I've never posted anything myself, but I do a lot of reading there. I think it's worth checking out!

Definite "mature". Stories with violence are fine.

It has filthy jokes, racist comments (Not Racism... just terms being used for name calling, camaraderie, ect...), violence of course (It's Shounen), later talks about adult issues and challenges the readers beliefs of "Right" and "Wrong" via relationships and killing

It has filthy jokes, racist comments (Not Racism... just terms being used for name calling, camaraderie, ect...), violence of course (It's Shounen), later talks about adult issues and challenges the readers beliefs of "Right" and "Wrong" via relationships and killing
You can post it up. If you're iffy, you can put a warning at the beginning.

You can post it up. If you're iffy, you can put a warning at the beginning.

Thanks! I'll see if the other site's stable enough, to let me transfer anything from it!
(Seriously, Live Journal sucks SO BAD!)

Back