Boruto doesn't look too bad

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I haven't finished Naruto Shippuden yet, but I took a look at one of the Boruto videos on YouTube and it isn't half bad imo. My hopes weren't set too high after hearing the name tbh :panda:

@Vii told me about a movie some time back so I'm actually considering to give it a shot now.

What are your thoughts about Boruto? Are you going to give it a shot?

Reactions: Dark Link
My friend watched Boruto and told me it bored him. I asked him if I should watch it. He said, "No, it will bor u to."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH OMG

• Funny
Reactions: Mizunil
I've always thought the Naruto series was overly hyped. My thoughts about this are no different. (See? Everybody complained of naruto's finalie for nothing.)

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
I've always thought the Naruto series was overly hyped. My thoughts about this are no different. (See? Everybody complained of naruto's finalie for nothing.)
I don't think too many people liked Boruto when it was first revealed ;-; I recall watching sketches of characters and was wondering if it was another "Pain" episode all over again ._.'

Then again, back then I thought it was still Naruto or Naruto Shippuden where Naruto got a name change xD

Well i heard of boroto and I just said " Is that naruto nickname or is it his secret name that he never knew about" since I was completely new when it comes to boroto. I heard that its good but it's also pretty boring so I wouldn't get my hopes set high so just try and finish naruto shippen first.

I liked Boruto. I wasn't a huge fan of his design but at least he doesn't look completely like a clone of Naruto. I still need to watch more episodes of the series but right now it looks pretty promising.

This might spoil the movie a little, but they were clearly hinting Boruto wants to be like Sasuke and will probably end up like him. Same with Sarada (Sasuke and Sakura's daughter) she always talks about how she wants to be hokage like Naruto and will probably be like him.

Boruto doesn't look like a complete copy of Naruto, it might be interesting it has some new cool aspects.
Then again we don't know what could happen. I have some decent expectations I hope they can fulfill.
These are just my opinions btw, other people, might have completely different points of view.

Reactions: Dark Link
Well when it comes to Boruto it's kinda like Naruto all over again.But the thing is Boruto is kinda different from Naruto because when Naruto grew up he didn't have a dad to learn from.But as Naruto became older he became more responsible and stopped being a goofball.Then he eventually became Hokage just like his father Minato.But with Boruto he did have a dad and sometimes he doesn't like following his fathers footsteps.So eventually he started looking up to Sasuke. Spoiler if you haven't seen the movie.When he looks up to Sasuke he's not only his mentor but he also helps him master the resengan.But then he will later start to take responsibility even though he's still a kid.But in the Boruto is good and I would watch if you like Naruto

so I'm actually considering to give it a shot now.
One night when I couldn't sleep, I decided to watch this.

Coming from Naruto Shippuden, it starts off really slow. I wanted something where they jumped into the action right away, but that's not something you're going to get from Boruto's series (I doubt the movie will be the same since it's shorter).

It's like Naruto all over with the school and stuff, but not as much fighting like the exams they did back in the day.

I'm continuing to watch it so IMO it isn't bad, but I can't wait for the real enemies to appear and for the action to up a notch.

This looks pretty good. Thier animation has clearly improved. I will watch this eventually, because i prefer to watch everything in order to understand all refrences and the story. (Never gonna happen..) im sure alot of people enjoy having them go back to the days at the academy.

should i wash boruto

should i wash boruto
If you're OK with what I've said, go for it. Finish Naruto Shippuden first though.

If you're OK with what I've said, go for it. Finish Naruto Shippuden first though.
i don't know about that would playing the games count

i don't know about that would playing the games count
Maybe. I can't confirm since I haven't played the games but Naruto is worth watching before Boruto. It's a lot better too.

Idk about anyone else and I personally don’t listen to others about an anime because I have found many I liked that friends haven’t. Boruto is cute. I like that we get to see our old favorites being parents and seeing the babies they had grow up and experience different things. Yes you still have the basic “watching Boruto from a young age” like Naruto but Boruto is a bit different with his special ability that he has. ;w; just my opinion. I don’t want to say to much...BUT I enjoyed the Uchaha family episodes a lot. Getting to see Sakura go ham! And not to mention Sasuke is also there. >< it’s a pretty awesome fight!

Reactions: Marc
Back