Breath of the Wild BOTW Fan game!!?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
Even before BOTW was released, I really wanted Pokemon in the game!
It sounds insane, but because of the nature of such games, I KNEW after
finishing the shrines, there'd be little to do, or reason to explore...
(Korok seeds aren't THAT exciting, and was something that seems like you'd
happen in, instead of excitedly look for...) So I immediately hoped the DLC would
cover for it...

I saw it and was disappointed, (unless it'll be more exciting than it sounds) as it seems similar
to DLC I watched my bros, (@P2.0 can back this up) buy for Hyrule warriors, but didn't play long
afterwards, as apprised to the amount of money he poured into it... So I immediately thought of what
I really wanted to see in the game, Pokemon!

I was happy the game had the Hyrule Compendium, allowing players to record everything they see, and track it... (Albeit, the shiekah sensor, sucked SO BADLY, until there was literally 4 shrines left, and I
NEEDED it...) But taking picture is not nearly as exciting as catching monsters, and training/raising them
to fight! It inspired me to try a small game (Though I have NO means to make it as large as BOTW) based off
my favorite elements... But if possible I'd love for Pokemon DLC to be in this game!

I can imagine using the sheikh slate as a pokedex, and fighting/capturing Pokemon could
happen via Link fighting them, or sending his pets to help. After catching them all, he could
get another set of armor, used for defense and extra control over the monsters! Or he could even catch the (small handful) if monsters already within the game, (Instead of eating them all Lol!)

What game would you like see crossover with BOTW, and if possible what would you want, if you can
choose what DLC will appear or create something based off the game, what extra twist would be in it?

Back