Bowser's own game

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Anyone here like to see Nintendo make a game which the player only plays as bowser and not the mario bros? Given bowsers inside story I think a bowser only game could work.

That would be nice. Like Peeping Tom for horror films, it'll give us an idea of the villain's perspective :p

Yeah, A Bowser game would be great. I have sympathy for the guy, he always gets thrown in lava xD he deserves a game at least.

EDIT: Bowser called - Can somebody please fix the Title of the thread? xD

Well, one little game about Bowser trying to steal Mario and Luigi mustaches would be a lot funny.

That would actually be rather interesting. Possibly have him team up with Bowser Jr. as well?

The downside is that Bowser has a lot of power, I mean, he has an entire army, afterall. He could just send his agents and baddies do all the work for him.
Then again, I could picture an awesome game with Boswer; like a Tower Defense game of some sort. =D

The Bowser sessions in Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story were my favorite part, if Nintendo gave him his own game I'd play it.

Reactions: Kaynil
What if a Bowser game required to go on a mission to kidnap princes peach and defeat Mario?

Yeah, A Bowser game would be great. I have sympathy for the guy, he always gets thrown in lava xD he deserves a game at least.

EDIT: Bowser called - Can somebody please fix the Title of the thread? xD

Did I put a r after the b?

Anyways, I think a good game would be is the mario bros are on vacation and he goes to kidnap peach but before he can someone else does and he goes on a quest to save her and right when he saves her the bros appear and beat him up and rescue the princess.

Did I put a r after the b?
You missed the letter "s" in Bowser. I fixed it earlier, ;)

As for the question, yes. I want to see a Bowser game. Maybe Bowser Jr. decided to take over the family business earlier than expected, :giggle: Of course, there should be more to the story like Bowser Jr. gaining some mysterious power or he made a wish to steal most of his father's power.

Reactions: ErixSan
Another idea: Bowser want to steal the Peach`s Pie for Mario.

A game starring Bowser would be great, but I would see it as an eShop title for the Wii U or 3DS. In the game you play as Bowser, of course, and your mission is to kidnap Princess Peach without letting Mario stop you.

It could be a game about the Koopas and other mini villains rebelling against Bowser.

I think that a bowser videogame is a good idea. It would be so awesome controlling bowser. But I do not know what type of story that the game would have when you are bowser. His attacks should be scratching and breathing fire or other attacks. I really wish that nintendo would make a game about bowser but it is very unlikely.

It's a good idea. For most of the series he has been treated as a villian and I would love to see him in his own game. Playing as the main character that is not mario for once would also be a nice change, it would have a better view about what bowser actually does too. It is something I would buy.

That sounds like a good idea. Bowser having his own game would be unique, especially if your main goal is to take over the Mushroom Kingdom. I guess it could also be like Bowser's Inside Story, you know, like an RPG where you control Bowser in the overworld.

I would love to see Nintendo make a Bowser-centered game where you actually played as Bowser. Perhaps it would play out as a game where you tried to stop the Mario Bros., or as one that just explained more of Bowser's origins.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would LOVE to hear more lore for the baddy in a new game. That would be awesome. I think they could make it a rpg, and have other baddies be on your team. Although, we might possibly get some lore from Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions. But A new Bowser Game would be great!

Back