Bravely Default Bravely Second Demo now on eShop

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I heard the Bravely Second's demo is now available to download from the NA eShop (not sure about Europe, unfortunately). Has anyone played the demo yet? What are your thoughts?

I'm most likely going to check it out later this month (can't be asked right now because of Fates).

if you liked the bravely default game, you´re sure to like this one. the demo is it´s own story that occurs before the real game and it´s pretty entertaining and extensive, i beat it in like 3 days and i liked it. It gives you a full taste of what´s to come in the full game.

p.s. the demo and the full game are already out in europe. so now you know. :)

I've never played Bravely Default, but I downloaded the Bravely Second Demo this past Sunday, and I must say, I'm enjoying it quite a bit. The gameplay is engaging, the plot humorous, and the overall presentation just all around quite impressive.
Being a fan of old school RPGs, I really appreciate the feel of Bravely Second. It's like a throwback to such greats as Phantasy Star and stuff like Final Fantasy.

Reactions: Robbie
I think soon I'm gonna beat the demo. I've had a lot of fun grinding and trying out the various jobs/classes and other features the demo has to offer. The environment and graphics are really amazing (especially in 3D) and the battle system is pretty much identical to Bravely Default. I already maxed out my team's level capacity for the demo :p (which is 20)

Reactions: Robbie and Leej07
Does the demo spoil the first game? I'm almost finnished with it but I want to start the demo before BS comes out.

Does the demo spoil the first game? I'm almost finnished with it but I want to start the demo before BS comes out.

Man I need to stop abbreviating things. Or just not be a lazy person when on the internet

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Leej07
I think soon I'm gonna beat the demo. I've had a lot of fun grinding and trying out the various jobs/classes and other features the demo has to offer. The environment and graphics are really amazing (especially in 3D) and the battle system is pretty much identical to Bravely Default. I already maxed out my team's level capacity for the demo :p (which is 20)

just to help if you need an idea (unless you've already finished it), i know how to 1-turn victory the last boss of the demo. if you dont believe me, then ask me. ^_^ ive done it plenty of times. ;)

just to help if you need an idea (unless you've already finished it), i know how to 1-turn victory the last boss of the demo. if you dont believe me, then ask me. ^_^ ive done it plenty of times. ;)
I already beat it probably a week ago :p The last boss wasn't really that hard and I've basically did everything in the demo asides from some of the moon thingy upgrades xD It was really one of those demos that actually felt like a game on its own :3

yeah i like it too. its pretty fun. and i love those graphics on it: they're awesome. im not very familiar with the series so my first time beating the last boss was a terrible mess....a mess meaning i was trapped in the battle, with no way out: literally. i'll make a blog on it if you wanna know the details....but i will say this to you right here: i spent so many hours on it, barely doing anything to him (and every hit he had on me did zero, i was immune to dark, so i didnt die either). i just ended up quiting and starting over. thats how long it was: i got tired of it.

I think the demo is very good it took for me to finish it about 5 hours

I think the demo is very good it took for me to finish it about 5 hours

wow that seems kind of fast to me...i take more time than that on RPGs, demo or not. its just easier for me to win if i do that, thats all...

Man, I have such a huge backlog of games. I have to finish BD (hiatus for now b/c boss run), Fates, the Demo of BS, then BS (which i ordered). When school ends...mark my words... I will not leave the house

Man, I have such a huge backlog of games. I have to finish BD (hiatus for now b/c boss run), Fates, the Demo of BS, then BS (which i ordered). When school ends...mark my words... I will not leave the house

wow kek^^ ive had a bigger backlog of games before though hehehe^^ let me see if i can remember.... finished super mario 3d land, new super mario bros 2, resident evil revelations (40+ campaign finishes from nonstop playing), and uhhhh....i know theres a lot more but its just too hard for me to remember from there kek. i dont remember anything on this that i did before december 25th 2015 hehehe^^ but oh well, i guess thats how it has to be sometimes hehehe^^

I might give it a try at some point, but I have so many things to play already, it feels hard for me to justify the demo of a sequel to a game I didn't really enjoy... But at the same time, I always wanted to give it another try ;___;

I might give it a try at some point, but I have so many things to play already, it feels hard for me to justify the demo of a sequel to a game I didn't really enjoy... But at the same time, I always wanted to give it another try ;___;

Thats a great idea, sunny hehehe^^ you know, i didnt like monster hunter when i first played the monster hunter 3 ultimate demo, but i decided i didnt give it enough of a chance and went back to it, and i ended up loving monster hunter hehehe^^ guess what happened later? I got my mother to buy the full game for me kek^^ so, look at what ended up happening to me here: its always good to give a game a second chance, cuz you might end up liking it hehehe^^

Ive only played demo> its really good. I want full game now

You think I would want this game but for some reason I just haven't felt the need to get it. I guess then taking pages from the limited edition art book and making a big deal out of the tomahawk class , going and changing the whole thing to a cowboy just got up under my skin. The changes they made and what they removed for the limited edition was rather stupid.

You think I would want this game but for some reason I just haven't felt the need to get it. I guess then taking pages from the limited edition art book and making a big deal out of the tomahawk class , going and changing the whole thing to a cowboy just got up under my skin. The changes they made and what they removed for the limited edition was rather stupid.
Yea Im not to happy about that considering I bought the special edition. I havent even started the game yet because I found the demo not all that exciting as the bravely default demo or game. I feel like nintendo screwed up what could have been the new Final Fantasy with editing. I need to learn japanese so I can play the OG I heard that on is really good.

Reactions: Major and randysilverwolf
Back