Bravely Default "Bravely Second"

• Thread starter nicklesimba
  • Start date
nicklesimba

nicklesimba

New Kid from Dreamland
Towns Folk
Honestly couldn't find anyone else posting it. In case you're a JRPG fan that loved Bravely Default, here's some sequel gameplay.

Is the first game even worth it though? I'm not an art guy but if a game is super artsy and got good reviews I'm drawn towards it (Guacamelee, Professor Layton, etc.) And BD is no exception. I like the Chrono Trigger vibe but I've also heard the second half is repetitive and ehhhhh idk. XD

Yeah, precisely. First, I don't really like the game, especially that repetitive-4 chapters part, yet I bought that because Revo composed the BGM. Unfortunately, Revo won't take part in the sequel, so...

Nah, duo Edea-Ringabel might interest you to buy Bravely Default, too.

No revo for this game really puts a big dent into it, hopefully it can still be good.

This game is apparently going to be released this Winter according to the Japanese Nintendo Direct.

So I'd assume we'll probably get it around then or a bit after.

Never exactly played it, but I have read like a whole bunch of reviews on it and it seriously doesn't look too bad actually! But Im sure the second won't be as good as the first... I think they should keep it as a one hit wonder really

I STILL haven't played the first one yet... I want to get this one after I beat the first one, but I don't anything about the second one. Is it better or not than the first one is the question. I guess we'll see when it comes out.

I can't believe I'm now seeing that video, this sequel (honestly) looks better than Bravely Default! I just saw an article bout these three new characters, there names are: Yuu, Jean, and Nikolai and are a part of the Three Musketeers in the Orthodoxy Knights who protect Pope Agnes.
BwwjQnICUAAbJ3_.jpg

So it seems Agnes is in some kind of danger, I'm interested to see what this game's story would be because I think everyone knew Bravely Default's entire story ( spoiler:protect/revive crystals, even though there were more to it, I was expecting something better).

With the latter half of BD:FF story, I haven't been convinced to buy Bravely Second soon after the release in West.

Though yes, Agnes' runaway trailer looks pretty good :bag: It's interesting to know the matter version of all BD:FF protagonists.

I'm really hyped for how this game will turn out. I have played the original, and I really hated the repetitive Chapters 5-8. Nevertheless, I soon overcame my anger after what happened next. I would still give Bravely Default a 10/10, even with the recycled chapters.
This game looks pretty interesting. The cities look huge, and I hope to see more Magic-Based classes and some Physical-Based classes.
I loved Ringabel's character in game. All the other party members did not have much of an interesting character; Tiz just blindly following Agnes because of his obsession with her, Edea just coming along because she hated the ways of the Eternian Sky Knights. Ringabel, on the other hand. A very well made character. With a hilarious passion for women and interesting motives, he really added few cool plot twists to the game.
Looking Forward to Bravely Second :D

I wish I could say that I'm looking forward to the sequel but seeing as I haven't even gotten around to playing the first game I'm afraid that I can't. I was pretty pumped for the first one too. I played the demo and that held my interest. The art style really appeals to me too. It was really just a matter of buying the game and finding the time to play. I guess when that day comes I can finally look forward to the sequel.

I hope bravely seconds will be better than the first one in terms of jobs available, abilities and storyline. And i just wish that the 4 repetitive chapters will gone in bravely second. Thats what everyone hate about that game.

Yeah, precisely. First, I don't really like the game, especially that repetitive-4 chapters part, yet I bought that because Revo composed the BGM. Unfortunately, Revo won't take part in the sequel, so...

Nah, duo Edea-Ringabel might interest you to buy Bravely Default, too.

Don't worry, there're using a different director and writes for the sequel, so if you liked the gameplay, I suppose it won't be that repetitive again.

Revo won't take part in the sequel, so...
No revo for this game really puts a big dent into it, hopefully it can still be good.

Supercell’s ryo is doing the host, so somehow it maybe can be good anyways...
They started with vocaloid still they use singers now, and their way to compose music is quite varied (and there'll be a few REVO works too on the sequel btw)

A fast and easy example is Guilty Crown OST:

I really like Bravely Default. Probably one of my favorite games. I haven't finished it yet, but I intend to. Probably once they announce an official date for Bravely Second here in the US.

Back