Bayonetta BUNDLE FOR BAYONETA 1&2 FOR WII U

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
During the E3 confernce they've announced that the Bayoneta bundle will come with the Wii U
In the bundle there will be the Bayoneta 1 and the new Bayoneta 2 a recent video teaser as been uploaded showing the game in action.

I wish this deal was also for digital purchases (assuming you get Bayoneta 1 free or cheaper) :panda:

Still, it's not going to affect me purchasing Bayoneta 2 on release, :love:

Yeah, I wish it had an offer as well, for the Digital-Version. Buy one, get one free, maybe? I don't know, it feels unbalanced when one version (Digital/Retail) gets a better deal, than the other.

There's also some more news on Bayoneta 2:
  • Much of the story demo is the same as last year’s
  • More of a focus on battle and advanced combos
  • Triggers on the gamepad are only used for charged attacks
  • This includes Umbra Climax
  • The game lets players know when these powered up attacks are ready to go,
  • Two main button-mashing attacks: physical and guns
  • Holding down either the X or A buttons allows Bayonetta to repeatedly fire an endless supply of bullets from the guns either on her heels or hand
  • Jump button can also be held down to trigger Bayonetta’s flying ability
  • Activate Witch Time with a well-timed evade
  • As you defeat enemies, small golden Halos will burst out for players to collect
  • Use them on new combos, upgrades, costume changes
  • Purchase Nintendo costumes for Bayonetta 1 with collected halos in the store

I am getting this for sure, plus now I don't have to worry about getting my PS3 fixed just to play the first one.

I wish this deal was also for digital purchases (assuming you get Bayoneta 1 free or cheaper) :panda:

Well, the site said the digital version of Bayoneta 2 doesn't come with Bayoneta 1. It's entirely possibly they'll send a code through Club Nintendo or something.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
Nintendo provided a little Fact-Sheet of Bayoneta 2, and it gave some information on a two-player online co-op feature known as “Tag Climax”:

"In online quick matches, you can wager halos, the in-game currency that you
earn by defeating enemies. You receive a large sum back if you can prove
you’re a better fighter than your partner. Halos can then be traded in a story
mode shop to unlock new techniques, buy accessories and pick up alternate
weapon variations.In online quick matches, you can wager halos, the in-game currency that you
earn by defeating enemies. You receive a large sum back if you can prove
you’re a better fighter than your partner. Halos can then be traded in a story
mode shop to unlock new techniques, buy accessories and pick up alternate
weapon variations."

Just like I told in my status, this is my must buy...
Actually this will be the first Wii U game I will buy...
And maybe the only one of the year >.>

Still, I loved so much the first one in my PS3 >.<

• Holding down either the X or A buttons allows Bayonetta to repeatedly fire an endless supply of bullets from the guns either on her heels or hand

Wait a minute she has guns on her heels? Who has guns on their heels? Like Call of Duty: Advanced Heel Warfare.

I may not be picking up Bayonetta 1/2 but I will be picking up the two zelda's, the kirby and splatoon. Maybe Watch_Dogs and ZombiU but I already watched gameplay of the whole thing when I didn't and didn't think I was going to get a wii U.

Wait a minute she has guns on her heels? Who has guns on their heels? Like Call of Duty: Advanced Heel Warfare.

I may not be picking up Bayonetta 1/2 but I will be picking up the two zelda's, the kirby and splatoon. Maybe Watch_Dogs and ZombiU but I already watched gameplay of the whole thing when I didn't and didn't think I was going to get a wii U.

Bayonetta is from the same creator of Devil May Cry, but its gameplay is bigger and the game longer.
The campaign of just the first game is long as hell, and the action parts are sublime...

I love that about her, I haven't played any Bayoneta game, but I read that the're interesting, her design is well done (IMO). It makes her movement when battling awesome, I've been watching a few Treehouse interviews, and the Bayoneta one, was the most interesting!

I have to say i have the game for Xbox 360 and i am really proud i buy it because the action about a sexy witch killing monsters and undead the part about playing the game i most loved it's when i battle all the skull in the grave after a moment i encountered the other witch her best friend but i think this girl is as a Gf to him instead of a girlfriend because all those part about them both kissing make me wanna be mad,excuse me for my words but since i don't like gay female but nothings proving it yet.

Here you go @Marc, there is a deal for the digital purchase as well! :woot:
download_12.png

Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
That's right

download_12.png

YEAH!
I don't know about the space both will need... but I'm SO EXITED!

I wasn't able to find the physical pre-order here so being able to get it digital is like... eh... ah... -insert comparison here-

OCTOBER! OCTOBER! OCTOBER!
COME HERE!!

Reactions: Reece
This game keeps getting more and more awesome! First ever footage of Bayoneta's Online Co-Op:

download_12.png
It's good to know that they're not forgetting the people who purchases (or can only purchase) games digitally, :headphone:

Back