Votes: 5 55.6%
  • not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Callum.Houlahan

Callum.Houlahan

Nintendo Callum
Towns Folk
Would you like to see everyones favourite call of duty game black ops 2 and black ops 3 come to the 3ds and wii u!
well if so please let me know and I will see if that can happen.

No, I would not like that at all. Nor will it happen.

I had Black Ops 1 for the ds, and I was pleasantly surprised at how much it had. It had zombies, a campaign, and online multiplayer! It was amazing! I was actually pretty sad that there wasn't a 3ds cod, it could be even better! If they do make one, I'd buy it!

Your title was quite misleading o_O

Would you like to see everyones favourite call of duty game black ops 2 and black ops 3 come to the 3ds and wii u!
well if so please let me know and I will see if that can happen.
There is a possibility that it will come out on wii U, but it will DEFINITELY NOT be coming out on 3DS. And if it does, which I highly doubt, it will only be a story mode. Trust me, if it doesnt come out on the PS Vita, it will not be coming out on 3DS.
But dont get me wrong, it would be amazing to have that game on a handheld device! :D

There is a possibility that it will come out on wii U, but it will DEFINITELY NOT be coming out on 3DS. And if it does, which I highly doubt, it will only be a story mode. Trust me, if it doesnt come out on the PS Vita, it will not be coming out on 3DS.
But dont get me wrong, it would be amazing to have that game on a handheld device! :D
I agree it's highly unlikely, but should it exist, I doubt it will just have a story mode. I know black ops on ds at least had zombies, story, arcade mode (which was where you speed run the campaign with a scoring system and 3 lives), and online multiplayer with 5 different modes. Should they ever do a 3ds version, I could see them having waaay more stuff to it

Back